81

Chapter 81: Tempting Each Other.

Ai Xi's words shocked Fang Jinchao's heart, but he was worthy of being a person who was mixed in business wars, but his face was silent.

"What are you suspecting?" He asked the girl suspiciously.

Ai Xi admired Fang Jinchao's determination, she continued to handle the pig waist on her hand, and lowered her eyes again, and said: "It's nothing, I just think that this method is somewhat similar to what Su Yang experienced, didn't the person who spread his personal rumors before not be caught?" Without

waiting for Fang Jinchao to answer, Ai Xi's sudden feeling of a change was the pig's waist under her palm.

The pig's waist trembled as if he could hear their conversation, but Ash didn't hear what it said. She estimated that the pork loin should be counted as a "gut" and may not be classified as "poultry", so she could not hear it.

However, Ash also suddenly noticed that the other ingredients in the room did not speak today, and they were suspiciously silent from the time she came in until now.

As usual, as usual, as soon as she entered the house, there would be ingredients that began to greet her.

The atmosphere here seems to be different from before.

Fang Jinchao listened to Ai Xi say this, but the doubts in his heart were lowered, he thought that Ai Xi should not be so powerful and able to guess what he did.

After a pause, he said, "Do you suspect that the same person did it?"

Ai Xi put the finished waist slice into the bowl, and while starting to clean up the other ingredients, he answered Fang Jinchao: "Yes, this technique is too similar."

Fang Jinchao: "Then why did you tell me?" Ai

Xi snorted and said, "Didn't Brother Jin Chao say that if I need help with the problem of Wanfulou, I can contact you at any time?"

Fang Jinchao's eyebrows raised slightly, "Well, there is something I need to do." Ai

Xi was unceremonious, "Then trouble Brother Jin Chao to help me check this matter of Wanfu Lou, you should know that Wanfu Lou is the power of the Li family, and their purpose is to bring down the Ai family's restaurant, there is no need to take risks and use substandard additives." There must be other reasons behind their downfall. "Good

." Fang Jinchao agreed to Ai Xi almost without thinking.

At the same time, another voice spoke, a very strange ingredient who had spoken to Ash for the first time.

"Xixi, please don't investigate this matter deeply!"

Ash looked up and quickly glanced around the kitchen, and found that there was no change in the ingredients in the basket, she frowned suspiciously, and began to cut ginger and garlic and other condiments.

"Xixi, don't look up to attract President Fang's attention!" The ingredient spoke again, "Are you looking for me, I'm in the bowl, it's pork loin!" Huh

?

It turns out that the pig's waist is directly classified in the general category of "poultry", so why did it not speak just now, but trembled slightly, as if it was very afraid.

"Xixi, is it inconvenient for you to talk to me, then I'll talk to you-" "

Shut up, pig's waist, don't make trouble for Xixi!" Before the pork loin finished speaking, the familiar tomato spoke.

"Yes, yes, Wanfulou fell down, Xiaoxi she and Fang are always friends!" Pear echoed.

Immediately afterwards, the green onion also said: "And Xixi is only eighteen years old, there is no need to know which ones!" "