45

Chapter 45: Really... Doesn't feel it at all?

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had some problems with your sense of smell." Ash didn't expect that he would say a casual word and point to the other party's illness.

Fang Jinchao: "It's okay, you don't have to be so sensitive, you are here to help me, these tell you nothing."

Saying that, he sat down in the chair and slowly and methodically took a chopstick of tofu and put it in his mouth.

Ai Xi watched him chew tofu full of chili noodles, not only felt a spicy throat, but also felt the urge to drink water.

But seeing that Fang Jinchao's face did not change color, he picked another piece of pork liver to eat, and his movements flowed, as if he was eating not chili peppers at all, but ordinary white rice.

She found it incredible and asked, "Really... Doesn't feel it at all?

Fang Jinchao paused and replied, "En, do you want to taste it?" I wonder how spicy it really is, is that okay?

In fact, Ai Xi smelled the chili pepper, seeing Fang Jinchao eating so calmly, he had already felt a little relish in his mouth.

"Good." She nodded and quickly scooped a piece of tofu with a small spoon and put it in her mouth.

The taste buds were instantly invaded by the chili flavor, this chili noodle does not know what chili pepper is made of, Ash feels even hotter than millet!

Instantly, Ai Xi's brows furrowed, and his face was faintly red.

After swallowing, she felt that her body temperature had risen by at least two degrees, and this tofu was definitely the spiciest food she had eaten in her two lives!

Originally, she was embarrassed to open her mouth and exhale for the sake of face, but finally succumbed to the power of chili.

While exhaling, Ash fanned the air on his lips with his hand and said, "It's quite spicy..."

Seeing this, Fang Jinchao immediately went to the refrigerator next to him to get a can, opened it and handed it to her.

Ash poured half a bottle, and then said: "Don't eat it, you don't feel it anyway, I'll make you a new dish!"

Fang Jinchao raised his hand and grabbed her wrist, "No need, I'll eat less."

Aixi: "If you eat these two plates, you will definitely waste it tomorrow, Brother Jin Chao, I think this method is not reliable."

Fang Jinchao let go of his hand, and seemed to slightly hook the corner of his lower lip, "There is a loss to gain, if I sacrifice my stomach for a short time, if I can awaken my sense of taste, it is also worth it, isn't it?"

Ash was speechless.

But she still felt that eating these two plates, it was estimated that it would take three or four days to stop, and after thinking about it, she said: "In this way, how about I make you a special sour sweet and sour steak, sour is better than spicy, right?"

Fang Jinchao stared at her for a while, and finally nodded, "Okay, you're in trouble."

"You're welcome." Ash replied to him and immediately went to make ribs.

Because the ribs have to be boiled for about half an hour, she first took half a shredded potato to cut, and said while cutting: "Brother Jin Chao, don't eat those two plates of spicy first, drink some soup while it's hot, I'll fry you a vinegar shredded potato first."

After

that, she didn't look at the other party's reaction and focused on shredding.

Therefore, Ai Xi did not see that although Fang Jin Superman was sitting on the stool, his eyes were locked on her.