21

hapter Two: You're Red Now.

Three days later, C Tongyin Road.

Ai Xi skipped class and waited here early, not because she was anxious to know the answer, but because she forgot to agree on a specific time with Su Yang...

In order not to miss the other party, she had to wait here early in the morning.

The early autumn morning was already cool, and Ash wrapped herself in her jacket, thinking about how she would persuade Su Yang if she rejected her.

From eight o'clock in the morning until twelve o'clock at noon, she had finished reading the books she had brought with her, but Su Yang still did not come.

Ai Xi sighed slightly, so she had to rush to the cafeteria to eat, but the food in the cafeteria was still as unpalatable as ever, and her mood couldn't help but drop by two points.

But no matter how low the mood is, the task still has to be done.

Although her current life is facilitated by systematic tasks, it is the "plot" that is closest to what she wants to look in her heart, and she does not intend to let the system rewrite her destiny.

So, after filling his stomach, Ash honestly ran to Tongyin Road to be a statue.

However, her luck did not seem to be very good, Su Yang actually did not come, for this task, she wasted nearly eight hours of time in vain!

At the same time that Ai Xi was disappointed, he felt that this Su Yang was very strange, he sent out an invitation that day, he didn't say anything on the spot, didn't he acquiesce to this agreement?

What does it mean that this does not appear at all, or is there a delay during the day?

She has never fallen into such a tangle, and she has never made such a mistake, and she actually asked someone to make an appointment at a specific time!

Seeing the sun set, Ash no longer had the patience to wait, so he had to think of another way.

At the end of Tongyin Road, he met Fang Yizhou.

"Why, I didn't wait for someone, I saw you once on this road in the morning, I won't wait all day, right?" Fang Yizhou looked at her in disbelief.

"Of course not!" Ai Xi was poked at the center of the matter, and his tone was a little excited, "I just forgot to agree on a specific meeting time with Su Yang the day before yesterday, so I also came over in the morning." Now that classes have started, high numbers are so difficult, how can I skip class! There

is no silver in this place for three hundred taels.

Fang Yizhou approached her, looked at her with a smile, and said, "I see that you are quite a clever girl, and you all know that Yu Gaomin really said that I am looking for you for a student, don't you know to ask me for Su Yang's contact information?"

"Well?" Ash looked up sharply, the surprise on his face was not hidden, and asked, "Do you have it?!"

Fang Yizhou copied his hand and walked past her, "I'm just a counselor, a student's phone number, that's not a piece of cake." Ai

Xi caught up in two steps and asked with a smile: "Is that teacher willing to give me Su Yang's contact information?" "Oh

? But why should I help you? Fang Yizhou sold Guanzi instead.

Ash paused, fell behind him slightly, and looked at his back to clear his mind.

After a long while, she quickly ran to his side again, squinting and asking, "Is it... You didn't deliberately lead me to ask you yourself?