3

Chapter Three: Dead Life, Ingredients Speak!

The old man of the Fang family was already preparing to pick up the dishes, but when he saw the person coming, he made a move in his hand and put down the chopsticks again.

"Zhongkun, meet again." Fang Wenzhao looked at Ai Zhongkun with a smile, his face full of kindness, and changed the majesty of Fang Cai's negotiation.

In fact, after so many years, if it weren't for Fang Wenzhao's search for himself before, Ai Zhongkun would definitely not recognize him as the ragged young man back then.

"Eh, you kid didn't notify me when he came to my house!" Ai Zhongkun did not lower his posture at all because of the crisis of the group.

When Ai Shiheng heard his father actually talking to the old man of the Fang family in such a familiar tone, he couldn't help but be stunned, how could he not hear his father say that he still knew such a number one person.

Fang Wenzhao didn't mind, feeling that this was the chef he knew back then. When he was still down, he was living on the street and couldn't even afford to eat a bowl of rice, but it was Ai Zhongkun's bowl of rice that saved his life.

"Didn't I miss your tomato scrambled eggs!" He pointed to the dish on the table, "I'm sorry, I've already bothered your son to get a plate, after all these years, I can't find a family like yours!" Ai

Shiheng and Ai Xi now finally understood why the Fang family ordered such a home-cooked dish during the negotiation, it turned out to be because they had eaten his old man's tomato scrambled eggs before!

The Ai family started as a restaurant, and now there are many exclusive recipes of the Ai family, but now the Ai family is not a chef.

And the Fang family came to talk today, but also saw the signboard of Ai's Restaurant, and wanted to inject capital and cooperation to develop the gourmet industry. Since they want to enter the catering industry, cooking is naturally the most important, I am afraid that they want to see the inheritance of Ai's craftsmanship.

It is no wonder that the previous Ai family talked about failure.

Ai Zhongkun lives in the hospital, his son has no talent in cooking, and he has learned business since childhood under his mother's argument; The granddaughter has talent but goes abroad to learn French food, the grandson is still young, and his mind is not in cooking at all, how to talk about inheritance?

"Hey, that's of course, my Ai's craftsmanship is even a simple plate of tomato scrambled eggs, that is incomparable to others." When it came to cooking, Ai Zhongkun became proud again, he looked at Ai Xi and said, "Girl, remove this dish, you go and re-stir-fry Grandpa Fang."

Fang Wenzhao stretched out his hand to stop it, "Don't, isn't this a waste, isn't your chef made it with your Ai family's craftsmanship?"

Ai Zhongkun: "Of course, how can my

Ai's craftsmanship be passed on casually, and my granddaughter is the prospective successor!" "

...... Although Ai Xi wants to say that she still has a shadow of Chinese food, at this point in time, Ai Shi is really the only one who learns this craft.

She smiled sweetly and walked to the old man of the Fang family and said, "Grandpa Fang, this plate is left for us to eat ourselves, and it will not be wasted." Since you originally wanted to eat the taste made by your grandfather, then you must give me this opportunity, grandpa said all day that I am almost hot, you will eat it just to dial it up, see which flavor I lack.

"Done, then let Grandpa Fang taste the craftsmanship of Old Man Ai's apprentice." Fang Wenzhao did not continue to shirk, after all, the little girl of the Ai family had already taken the dishes away.