12

Chapter 12: Classmates, Fight the Fire!

"The task [Reading with the same window] is triggered, please check it in time."

When Ai Xi heard the system prompt, his heart paused, but his eyes still fell on Gao Minzhen. She smiled back and said, "Well, give me a lot of advice, Minjin."

Although this task of [reading with the same window] is not the same as the previous directional task, Ash is slightly apprehensive, but in the face of unfamiliar people, she does not dare to show it.

Gao Minzhen's hostility towards her was shown at the birthday banquet, and he had come to taunt her since before he danced the opening dance, and I don't know if the task has anything to do with her, if so, maybe it's not easy to get?

And here, Li Luo rarely saw his daughter sleeping with the children of acquaintances, and the worry in his heart instantly decreased a little, "Xixi, recently my aunt has often come to your house as a guest, and I think you are a stable child." Zhenzhen she is usually pampered, and her aunt and uncle are still worried that she will not get along well with others. But you guys are much more relieved to be together, really stubborn, you usually pull her more..."

When Li Luoshao chatted with Lian Yuyan and them on weekdays, he was a little showy and chattering, perhaps related to her family's real estate, and he always talked endlessly.

Although Ai Xi was not familiar with these families, he was also stunned by Li Luo Shao and talked for a long time, and even Xie Zike on the side couldn't listen to it, and said goodbye and left in advance.

Seeing this, Gao Minzhen immediately separated his mother and Aixi, and then turned his head sideways to his father and said: "Dad, you and your mother go home quickly, I am so close to home now, what else is there to worry about!" Father

Gao saw his daughter's embarrassment and patted her on the shoulder, "Then if you need anything, call your father."

With

that, he pulled his wife away.

In an instant, there were two people left in the bedroom, Ai Xi and Gao Minzhen, and the room was silent.

Ai Xi didn't say much, looked around the bedroom, the four-person room, only the shop opposite Gao Minzhen was left without anything. She dragged her luggage over and began to pack her things quietly.

Gao Minzhen still had a trace of embarrassment on his face because of his mother's excessive enthusiasm, and he said "I'm out" and left alone.

The other two roommates were gone, leaving Ash alone, and she was much more comfortable, and she stopped packing her bags and went into the bathroom instead.

Naturally, in order to check the food system, Ash found that she still ended up in that blue zone, which means that she still couldn't open the system in front of outsiders.

While thinking about when to experiment, she opened the system in front of outsiders, and clicked on a new message prompt, and the specific request of [Reading with the same window] immediately popped up: "Task 1:

Conquer all roommates in the same bed with food for one month."

Ash raised his eyebrows, the form of the task actually changed, depending on the situation, this is like a series of tasks?

But - she felt that this task was not difficult, but the time was a little short, it seemed difficult.

They all came to this point, and she didn't think about backing down anymore, and directly clicked the "accept" button.