42

Chapter 42: Good luck, little girl.

Ash looked at their gossipy gazes and raised an eyebrow.

She muttered a little and replied to Oliver, "Can you really become that type for me?"

Oliver thought she was asking a serious question, and the chicken nodded like a rice peck, "Eun, yes!"

Ash looked at him with a smile and said, "Then I like Fan Xiang's type." Gentle and considerate, blushing when speaking, cute and tight.

"Xixi!" Fan Xiang called out to her urgently, but there was no follow-up, and his face instantly turned a little red.

"Huh?" Oliver thought that Fan thought it was a little cute to look like this, so he believed it, bit his lip in embarrassment, and asked, "Have I reached cuteness, Xixi?" You just praised me for being cute! Kindness...... What does gentle and considerate mean, I don't quite understand. Hmm, blush... Xixi, can I try harder!

"Hahahaha-"

A group of people burst into laughter when they heard Oliver's answer so seriously and sincerely.

And Fang Jinchao and Fang Yizhou looked at the girl with a smile, and the corners of their mouths were slightly raised, it seemed that they didn't expect her to take Fan Xiang as an example.

Ash shrugged his shoulders and replied seriously: "That's no way, it's just thinking about the attribute of blush that makes me think she's cute."

"Oh..." Oliver lowered his head, looking rather lost.

Everyone couldn't bear to laugh at him anymore, and Haozi clipped him a piece of fat cow and said, "Oliver, don't be sad, come, let's turn grief and anger into appetite!"

"Thank you." Oliver seemed to be still entangled in the question just now, and inadvertently sent the fat cow into his mouth.

Then, his eyes lit up, and he stared at the hot pot in amazement and said, "Oh my God, the hot pot is also so delicious!" It turns out that the meat is cooked very well and is so delicious!

"Gee," Fang Yizhou looked at him provocatively, "How could I know someone as ignorant as you?"

Oliver also raised his eyes and glared back at him, "How could I know such a strange Chinese of yours!"

"Wow," Ying Xiao said to Oliver with satisfaction, "you learned the word 'strange' so quickly!"

Oliver smiled proudly, and the child looked at Ash as if he was begging for a reward and said: "What Xixi said, the words I don't know are immediately consulted, make sentences, and apply!" Ash

glanced at him lightly, just eating the dish silently, and did not speak.

Oliver was so anxious that he said several more newly learned words, and then asked Ash upside down, "Xixi, I learned these words at once, smart or not?!"

Ash: "I don't like boys who are too smart, I like boys who are stupid and talk less."

"Oh..."

Oliver estimated that he was silent for half a minute, and immediately couldn't help but squeak and boast about how delicious the hot pot is, for example, potatoes and lotus root can be sliced and cooked, and meat and vegetarian dishes are actually mixed and boiled so delicious...

Ash shook his head, too lazy to deal with him anymore, but thought to himself, it seems good to be friends with such a cute Oliver, and drive away negative emotions in minutes.

After dinner, the group sat in the garden and basked in the sun.

It was the beginning of November, the sun was warm, and it felt as if there were no worries in the sun.