35

Chapter 35: Girlfriend?

Ai Xi looked at the three words "Fang Jinchao" on the screen, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

That night, after Fang Yizhou reminded her to stay away from Fang Jinchao, she decided to hold on and not take the initiative to contact Fang Jinchao. Instead, wait patiently, wait for the other party to take the initiative to contact him, and then open conditions and promise to help him.

Originally, Ai Xi didn't think about what to offer in exchange, but now that he bumped into Su Yang, he pulled him along. She would have promised Fang Jinchao, and she appreciated Su Yang's talent and craftsmanship, which killed two birds with one stone.

"I'm sorry, I'll go out and take a call, you guys talk first." Ai Xi didn't want to say this in front of Su Yang, so he walked outside with the phone.

Fang Jinchao is also quite patient, she has not answered the phone after such a long time, and the other party has not hung up.

"Mr. Fang, is there something wrong? I was outside with my friend, so the call was a bit late. The three-day appointment had not yet arrived, and Ash did not take the initiative to mention the failure of taste.

Fang Jinchao was silent for a short moment before saying, "It's okay, Aixi. I heard about Su Yang and called to say hello, my grandfather liked his cooking, and if there was anything he needed help, he could tell me. Ai

Xi was slightly stunned, he didn't expect Fang Jinchao to take the initiative to mention this matter.

She also thought that Fang Jinchao was urging herself to help him treat his taste failure, although he comforted Su Yang with some strangeness, but Ai Xi thought that Fang Wenzhao could cooperate with the Ai family because of a plate of tomato scrambled eggs, so it seemed to make sense to help him because of Su Yang's dishes.

She pondered for a moment and said, "Mr. Fang, are you free in the afternoon, let's talk in person."

Both of these things were delicate and not trivial, and Ash thought it would be better to meet in person.

"Well..." Fang Jinchao was silent for a while before answering, "Is it okay to meet at half past three?" I'll go to school to find you. It

turned out to be checking the itinerary.

Ai Xi originally wanted to say that he would go to him, but after thinking about it, he would definitely go to Fang's headquarters if he went to him, which was a little embarrassing.

So, she didn't refuse, "Okay, call me when you arrive."

"Well, goodbye, Ash." Fang Jinchao did things neatly, and did not talk about a word of gossip after talking about business.

Ai Xi didn't care either, she liked to deal with crisp and neat people, and after closing the thread, she went in to find Su Yang and them.

The three boys were very dull and did not continue to chat, Su Yang's face was not very good, it is estimated that he recalled those things in the past, and his heart was uncomfortable.

"Su Yang, go back to the bedroom and rest. Those things have passed, and this incident may not only have a negative impact on you, after so many years, you should also come out. Ash exhorted.

Su Yang turned his head sideways, looked at Ai Xi fixedly, for a long time, nodded, "Maybe!" Thank you, Ash.

Ash: "Okay, don't always apologize to me, I just said two nice words." Don't pay too much attention to the eyes of those people, live normally with a clear conscience, and do it for those people.