9

Chapter 9: The Lying Pleurotus Eryngii.

When the oyster mushroom "hmm", the tone was rippling, and Ai Xi thought that she and the tomato and green onion were more similar in personality, so she tacitly agreed to the other party.

When the oil in the pot was boiled hot, she first threw the minced green onion and ginger into the pot, "Boom-" A loud sound, the green onion fragrant filled the room. Then Ash poured in the oyster mushrooms and stir-fried, drizzled light soy sauce on top and added bell peppers.

The aroma of mushrooms and green onions is intertwined, the raw soy flavor, and the bell pepper is slightly spicy, which is not pungent but hooks the taste buds.

Ash stir-fryed, waiting for the oyster mushrooms to speak, because of her previous two experiences, she trusted these ingredients.

However, after many seconds that exceeded her expected time, the oyster mushrooms were still sulking.

She asked uneasily: "A Xing, not ripe yet?"

After

about three seconds, the oyster mushroom slowly said, "Ah, sorry! It seems that I was ripe ten seconds ago, but this oil is so smoky that I was so intoxicated that I forgot to speak.

Ash turned off the fire almost immediately, frowning at this pot of oyster mushrooms, and his heart was a little complicated.

There is both the anger of being deceived, and a trace of confusion of being played, mixed with the self-blame of blind trust.

She realized that she had been overlooking a problem, that the ingredients were talking, and she could hear them, but they weren't necessarily telling the truth.

Perhaps they are also like humans, with different personalities, some tell the truth, some tell lies, she also needs to distinguish!

"Ding - hide function trigger!" As she was thinking, the food system suddenly touched spontaneously again.

Ai Xi returned to his senses, and the system continued to prompt: "Please check in time."

She didn't check it right away, but put the oyster mushrooms in the pot into the prepared bell pepper cup, and after closing the lid, she opened the gourmet system.

Without hesitation, click directly on the "Hide Dashboard", which is a prompt:

"You have unlocked new skills to check the loyalty and reliability of various ingredients."

Hey? If you are really worried about anything, give what skills!

With this skill, she should be able to avoid such a situation next time, and get the low-loyalty ingredients in advance, which should be much smoother!

After knowing what this "hidden function" was, Ash didn't delay in the system for too long, and returned to the kitchen from the blue space.

She tasted the cup of bell pepper oyster mushrooms she had just made, because the stir-frying time was too long, the oyster mushrooms were a little dry, and the color of the bell peppers inside was not very bright. As for the taste, because it was stuffy in the bell pepper for a while, it was sweet and spicy, but it added a lot of points.

Ai Xi pondered for a moment, did not dump this cup of oyster mushrooms, or according to Fang Cai's process, made two more bell pepper cups.

Even if she knew that the mischievous oyster mushrooms had made an appointment to deceive themselves and deliberately extended the time to remind her, she didn't care much, as if she hadn't found it.