23

Chapter 23: Only Seven Seconds of Memory?!

"Pity what?"

After Ash asked, a table of people stared at her because her tone was so strange.

Lian Yuyan was the first to criticize her, "Aixi, why is it getting more and more unruly in college, what about eating, don't talk about it!"

Ai Zhongkun asked her with a smile: "Xixi, why are you suddenly so interested in your grandfather's experience, could it be that the classmate who will come to cook tomorrow is surnamed Su?" Sure

enough, ginger is still old and spicy.

Ash looked at his grandfather with admiration and nodded, "Yes, the classmate who will come to cook tomorrow is indeed surnamed Su, but I always feel that he is mysterious, like a person with a story, so I want to inquire with grandpa." The

elderly actually love to tell their previous stories with the juniors, and Ai Zhongkun is no exception, he drank the last mouthful of soup before telling it.

"When I was young, when I was learning Lu cuisine in the north, I knew a chef surnamed Su. At that time, he was much better than my grandfather, and he was already a master when I was still sharpening the knife again. However, we are not with the same master, and he and I just compete with the two restaurants that are open. Therefore, the apprentices of the chefs on both sides will inevitably be compared in private, and people outside see that the relationship between our two restaurants is not good, in fact, we are okay in private. After all, they all came to learn technology, and when they left home, everyone can better understand each other. Seeing

that Grandpa began to talk about the past, Ai Xi cleaned the rice in the bowl in a few bites and asked, "Grandpa, what is the name of that Master Su, are you two familiar with it?"

Mentioning this, Ai Zhongkun seemed a little proud, and said: "His name is Su Mucheng, and I was too familiar with him back then. He is the big apprentice of the gate Wangyue Lou, and I am the little apprentice of Deyue Lou, but the two of us are the most proficient in learning on both sides, and we often compete together. There are also two restaurants, one looking at the moon and one getting the moon, how to look at it is also our store to take advantage, so they Wangyue Lou will not do it, saying that they want to try.

"Huh?" Ash came interested, "What kind of competition, is it a fighting dish?"

Ai Zhongkun: "Yes, Doucai!" If we lose, we change the name of the store, but if we win, we penalize them for closing for three days, which is quite interesting. Su Mucheng and I learned Lu cuisine twice, the last one made Sichuan cuisine and the other made Su cuisine, which made both masters angry.

Ash was amused by his grandfather's statement, and he was fascinated by the story, as if he had forgotten his original intention of listening to the story.

She asked, "So who wins in the end?"

"Eh," Ai Zhongkun shook his head, his emotions falling, "This game is not divided into winners and losers, let's count it as a draw." Ash

suddenly realized that what he wanted to know was probably the story part later.

So, she immediately asked: "Since it is a game, or a regular match, why is it a draw?"

Ai Zhongkun: "Well, originally Doucai made our two stores famous, and the business became more and more popular day by day." So the boss later simply let us try it every month, and in the first two months, Wangyuelou and Deyuelou each won one game, but before the third game started, something happened to Su Mucheng's family.