76

Chapter 76: A Kiss.

When Fang Yizhou "stepped on" on the fireworks, Ai Xi was still thinking about how this man always seemed to fall from the sky. She looked at the man and finally understood why countless girls fantasized about a hero who came on the clouds.

Pretty touching indeed, isn't it?

"Yizhou, you're coming so slowly, we're all done with fireworks!" When Oliver saw Fang Yizhou's face, he immediately ran to him.

Ash also said that they were so lucky, Chinese New Year's Eve night they could meet half the mountain by fireworks, it turned out to be a premeditated encounter.

Fang Yizhou glanced at the Ai family siblings with a smile and said, "When I came, the fireworks were clearly burning hot, how could it be late."

Saying that, he walked up to Ike and said, "Little Ike, do you still want to set off fireworks, I'll take you to buy them, and by the way, how about introducing you to a group of friends who play "Clan League"?"

Ai Xi didn't wait for his brother to answer, walked to Fang Yizhou first, and said, "Hey, Chinese New Year's Eve, you won't want to kidnap my brother." Also, don't come to poison children, Ike is still in elementary school, don't pull him to play games.

However, Ike, the little thing, came out from behind Ash.

He looked at Fang Yizhou with shining eyes and said, "Okay, my mother is only allowed to buy a little fireworks, not vigorous." We'll buy it again, but half of our class has been playing Clan League, and teammates don't need it for the time being!

"Oh yes?" Fang Yizhou said regretfully, "Then I had to tell the members of Team JK, just say that elementary school students don't want to play with them."

As a result, as soon as Ike heard the name of the team, he immediately exploded, "What! Brother Issu, do you actually know the people from Team JK?! I know them, but cattle, made it to the World Championship this time!!!

Fang Yizhou glanced at Aixi, and then hooked his lips and replied: "I own half of the shares of Team JK, and I will let them add your friends later."

So, Ike happily pestered Fang Yizhou and did not let go, and Ash had no choice, so he had to accompany them to the JK team.

Team JK is in the financial city at the foot of Villa Mountain, and Fang Yizhou and Han Zhaonian rent a suite to start a club.

When they arrived at their destination, a group of adults and children all gathered in the center of the square, where the New Year atmosphere was strong, and many people ran here to set off fireworks and Kong Ming lanterns.

A group of boys talked about the game and quickly became acquainted, and Ai Xi and Fang Yizhou had the opportunity to be alone.

Ike followed Su Yang, and Ai Xi felt very relieved, so he and Fang Yizhou walked in the square.

After walking a few steps, Ai Xi looked at the man with a smile and said to him: "Teacher Fang, I wish you a happy new year in advance."

Fang Yizhou put his hand into his pocket, and immediately raised his eyebrows slightly, "Oops, what if I forgot to bring a red envelope?"

Ash stared at him, "After zero o'clock, you can give interest, and if you turn the year, you have to calculate it on an annual basis."

Fang Yizhou still smiled, "Hey, it's really worthy of being a student under me, and I won't let myself suffer a loss at all." Ash

raised his head cooperatively, "That's, a famous master is a high apprentice."

Fang Yizhou smiled silently, but said, "Then, you will definitely not make yourself suffer losses in other places, right?" Ai