41

Chapter 41 So would you like to date someone as lovely as me?

"This punishment task is over, please check the changes in each data in time."

When Ash heard such a prompt, she was full of surprise, she couldn't believe it, the punishment mission was over?!

So, Ai, who was still trying to log in to Weibo to check the direction of speech, couldn't manage so much, directly lay on the table and pretended to sleep, and entered the system.

This time in, Ash found that the color of the entire system space became more beautiful, like a faint blue-green.

The envelope icon flashes in the center, which should be a notification when the task is completed.

She clicked without hesitation, and the text jumped up: "The punishment task has ended, and due to the outstanding performance of the host, the system gives the following encouragement:

(1) The host attracts a lot of attention in this task, and the reputation value is *10; (2) The host achieves 3 achievements this time, and the special level is increased by 3 levels; (3) Unlock the "Food Communication" permission in advance.

I hope the host will continue to work hard, please know!'

For the first time, Ash was stunned in the system, she couldn't believe that the reward of the punishment system was so rich! Without hesitation, she quickly went to her personal center.

The reputation value really increased tenfold to 50; Level changed from level 2 to level 5; At present, the achievement is finally not "nothing", directly three more small golden signs, which are respectively written "helpful", "resourceful", and "up-and-coming"; But the small lock next to the conversation ingredients also disappeared, which means that she has a golden finger to communicate with the ingredients.

Although the reward is very rich, Ash is not particularly happy, and there will be demons if things go wrong, and this result worries her.

She didn't quite understand what this punishment task was, why it started inexplicably and ended inexplicably, isn't the so-called punishment her obligation?

System prompt: "All side quests are rewarded, as long as the host achieves the required result, such as the penalty task and other interested tasks, only one of the hints will be given to the host, and not all of them will be revealed, please know."

Hearing this mechanical answer, Ash came back to his senses and forced himself to stop thinking.

Immediately, she jumped and returned to reality.

Opening his eyes and entering the classroom floor, Ash sighed in relief.

She was so shocked that she just received the prompt, and entered the system impulsively, almost forgetting that she was still in class, in case of any accident, she would be in trouble.

Ash didn't immediately look up, she was pondering the three achievements she had achieved this time.

If you are "helpful", it is either to assist Fang Jinchao in treating taste failure, or to help Su Yang wash away the stigma. But her cooperation with Fang Jinchao has not officially begun, so let's just think that it is Su Yang's matter.

"Resourceful", Ash guesses that this is a public relations ploy, because in the past week, she seems to have done anything resourceful, except for asking the trolls to guide the wind and self-marketing.

And "up-and-coming" this, she doesn't understand very well, because she doesn't seem to show any extraordinary talent, right? Even if Doucai has a certain reputation, it was completed on the previous mission, and it seems far-fetched to count it in the punishment mission.