83

Chapter 83: Fang Jinchao's Secret.

Ai Xi guessed that the tasks released by the system may be around the growth of "reputation value", and according to the analysis of previous tasks, Su Yang's network storm punishment task, reputation value growth is the fastest.

She remembered that Su Yang's reputation value had directly increased by 10 times, and before that, after the completion of tasks such as [Reading with the Window] and [Initial Task], the reputation value had only increased very little, basically the same as the number of people involved in the task. When the Internet is in turmoil, it is likely that Ash is more concerned by more people, so the reputation value has increased exponentially.

Not only that time, this [Business Storm] because of Wanfulou's continuous secret troubles, Shiheng Restaurant and Ai Xi herself are more well-known, and she even won the title of "Most Beautiful Chef" online. And this time, the reputation value has increased by 20 times, so the reputation value is likely to be closely related to the attention of Ash himself.

In other words, the more eyes she attracts, the faster her reputation rises.

Ash also remembers that he was once confused about the reputation value in the system space, not knowing what it really did, and the system meant that he would know when he did more tasks.

Now it seems that the system did not lie to her, and Ash is almost certain that the purpose of the system is to increase the reputation value!

Then, this time [entertainment first] has become very important, and its form must be made more attractive, so that she can be paid more attention to!

When Ai Xi returned to the reception room, reporter Wang had already finished calling.

"How about it, reporter Wang, have you talked to the program team over there?" She asked.

Reporter Wang nodded and replied: "Well, this is just a local program, if you want to engage in a celebrity reality show, the cost of funds is too big." Moreover, there is no guarantee that there will be many points to see. Therefore, the program group means that it is better to be safe. Find Internet celebrities to compete in cooking skills, the funds are less than the stars, but they bring their own traffic, and the risk will be relatively less. Ai

Xi pondered, now is not the golden period of the rise of variety shows, only a few satellite TV's veteran variety shows and CCTV classic variety shows are relatively popular, the program group is not wrong to choose the way of moderate insurance.

But - since she spends her time and energy doing it, of course she wants to do it well and attract as much attention as possible. Moreover, the system also stipulates that she should negotiate the rectification model with the program group to make this show more interesting.

So, what exactly are people watching variety shows?

Ai Xi believes that this is the same psychology as netizens watching live broadcasts, which is nothing more than voyeuristic desire, the desire to pry on their unknown things. Celebrity reality shows, in addition to the unconditional support of fans, what do passers-by, even sunspots, watch? It is nothing more than the appearance of the star in private and seeing the life state of the star.

In the same way, the reason why the live broadcast has been so popular for two years, in addition to the wave of curiosity, is nothing more than to explore what he has not seen.

Watching Internet celebrity parties, Internet celebrity weddings, watching games of high-ranking game streamers, and even watching the big stomach king go to dinner, all because they can't do it, they can't experience it, and they want to know what those feelings are like.