If you don't love me but I do

Start from the beginning

My love story is still incomplete
By God! For me, You are both the worlds
O my partner/beloved, only a desire to achieve/attain You rests on my lips

let the sky come and bow in my feet,
give me such beautiful moments..
I should get drenched with you,
give me such a rain sometime..
just don't give me a moment
in which I have to live away from you..
you are so beautiful,
I could die to see you..
give me some amount of affection

Let the sky come and bow in my feet,
give me such beautiful moments..
I should get drenched with you,
give me such a rain sometime..
just don't give me a moment
in which I have to live away from you..
you are so beautiful,
I could die to see you..
you are so beautiful,

I could die to see you.

(tu itni khubsurat hai song)

So all the lyrics dedicated to you. How is it? Sorry In advance if you don't like it. But bae I wanna know how is it? Ok leave all this we will talk it in future. Remember one thing baby.

"Every music have own rythum. Feel my rythum feel my rythum baby. We are always mean to be together if it's not in this life then what about next life and if not possible in next life then what about after life. Don't care about which life but we are mean to be together my love "

??: Your every letter have this lines. And here I am thinking those lines is mine heart beat. Who are you . Pls come in front of me. I can't bare all this. Pls come na.

He sniff and again took another letter.

In the letter.

Beautiful person should be in jail to kill ppl with their beauty. What say baby you and me in a jail room all alone. Ok no dirty talk but babe do one thing come to me running. You know what I got in the shop it's an ivory rose. Do you know what ivory rose mean. What's the need of asking I can say it to you and I will . These blooms symbolize thoughtfulness, gracefulness, and charm, making them ideal for the significant other or loved one who embodies these traits. This rose color also communicates richness and perfection. if talk come about perfection then damn who is more perfect then you babe. Baby do one thing let's meet . I can't see you for far away now. I wanna meet you take you in my embrace. I badly wanna say how much I love you. How much you mean for me. Baby don't you think we should talk about us more. I talk with my own self and it's says how good will be our life. You will be a princess and I will be your prince . Our life will be far from here. We will take a small house near to the city. In our house one thing will mist important and that's love. Our love. We will see moonlight together. We will cook together. We will have a perfect life what say. Baby you are my every rythum.

"Every music have own rythum. Feel my rythum feel my rythum baby. We are always mean to be together if it's not in this life then what about next life and if not possible in next life then what about after life. Don't care about which life but we are mean to be together my love "

??; No we are not. We are not meant to be together. We are not. (crying) nothing is together. Nothing is forever. All are beautiful lie. We are not together. Not in this life not in any life. You are not mine all are beautiful lie.

Some more tears fall from his eyes. He was hugging his knees feeling miserable at this moment. What he can do ? He doesn't know after going to the new Uni he will get a crush on the heartthrob senior. He doesn't know someone will be his secret admire and send him heart warming msg . He didn't expect he will fall for his secret admire and love him unconditionally. In million time he didn't though he will fvcking love his secret admire and feel like this much miserable to love someone. Oneside his heart want his crush then other side his heart want his secret admire. He is confuse how can he just fall for 2 person together.