Don't you think it's terrifying to pour things on people at every turn in order to vent your emotions, regardless of laws and security regulations? Why do all the netizens still applaud? How was their current actions different from Shen Yan who bullied others in the name of protecting Shen Yu back then? Since there was no difference, how could netizens criticize Shen Yan's behavior from the moral high ground?

Humans all have a herd mentality and a rebellious mentality. When all the remarks slandered Shen Yan one-sidedly, most netizens also felt that Shen Yan had committed a heinous crime and should apologize with her death. But when there were too many such remarks, netizens would also feel tired of seeing such things all the time. Therefore, when some people stood forward and expressed opposite remarks, whether it was out of curiosity or other, it was easy to lead the masses——especially those young people who thought themselves unique and have independent thinking ability.

At this time, Zhuo Yan's carefully concocted post from "a classmate who can't bear it and no longer needs to bear it" appeared at just the right juncture.

Zhuo Yan's post took a sensational route. The netizens who have been excitedly eating melons on the Internet also happen to be mostly young people who were easily instigated. It was conceivable what kind of public opinion impact this post would have on the Internet when it was read through by netizens and shared like crazy.

The voices that were scolding Shen Yan on the Internet finally had their place again. Before, they stood on the moral high ground to accuse Shen Yan of evil deeds, and they were echoed by many people. How refreshing it felt to criticize others on the Internet! It let some people who were actually timid and servile in real life suddenly find a sense of existence. It was as if they were sitting on the seat of judgment and could control the fate of others.

It was a pity that the good times didn't last long. After the extreme behavior of crazy netizens who followed Shen Yan to pour urine on her was made known, many rational and neutral netizens began to stand up and express different positions. They were too embarrassed to keep scolding a young woman who had been so humiliated and even had a nervous breakdown.

It was just that some words stuck in the throat must be spoken or else they would feel uncomfortable all over. Now that there was breaking news from an "informed classmate unhappy with the injustice", these righteous keyboard warriors finally found the opportunity to exert their power again, and swarmed under Shen Yu's FlyNews, and began to comment on Shen Yu's behavior.

——Taking the money of the Shen family, enjoying the resources of the Shen family, yet letting the women of the Shen family take the blame for him. That "informed classmate" is right, this kind of person is not truly naive and straightforward, but selfish and cruel. He is not at all innocent, but someone who chose to stand on the sidelines, cowardly enjoying the pleasant feeling of being protected.

The most important thing is that after all the scandals came to light, this self-proclaimed kind and timid person could still hide behind Shen Yan while letting his fans splash Shen Yan with dirty water, and let this "elder sister" bear all the infamy for him.

Shen Yu, simply put, was an 'exquisite profiteer'.

The Internet warriors who learned a new term in the post uploaded by "Informed Classmate" couldn't wait to stick this label on Shen Yu's forehead.

As Zhuo Yan expected, while the matter was causing a stir on the Internet, Beijing Film, which was mentioned in the post that "will receive a new library", also stood forward.

Beijing Film posted a FlyNews on its official account on FlyNews.com, expressing with a serious attitude that Beijing Film Academy had always been strict in the selection of students. Candidates need to pass the art examination and the college entrance examination. After passing all exams, only then could one become a student of Beijing Film. Beijing Film's school-running philosophy had always been "to take art education as the main focus, and insist on cultivating elite talents in drama, film and television art for the country". Therefore, Beijing Film did not accept transfer applications from ordinary colleges and universities and students who have no acting skills.