PUBLICITY & WOMEN'S WEAR

"What the hell are you doing? Didn't you say that Weibo will expose the black material of Tao Mu and FlyNews with Yuxiao Media? Why are you doing publicity stunts with FlyNews behind my back?"

Early in the morning, Yao Wenxiao broke into the CEO's office at Weibo headquarters in anger, regardless of the secretary's obstruction, and questioned loudly.

"Mr. Gao, Manager Pei, I'm really sorry. Because Mr. Yao is the company's future business partner, I don't dare to stop....." The newly recruited secretary girl looked at Gao Yonghuai and Pei Yirong with embarrassment, and tried to justify her dereliction of duty.

Gao Yonghuai, who was talking to the publicity director Pei Yirong about the success of yesterday's publicity effect and preparing to continue with another wave, paused slightly before waving his hand to signal the secretary to leave first. Then, with a slightly curious look he focused on the young CEO of Yuxiao Media, who was in front of him.

Mr. Gao did not understand why Yao Wenxiao was so angry.

"Mr. Yao, I think you may have misunderstood." In the face of Yao Wenxiao, who was more than a decade younger than himself, Mr. Gao behaved very patiently: "The Weibo platform is a service-oriented social networking site, not a gossip weekly. We need to promote ourselves. Only better publicity plans can let more netizens know about Weibo, use Weibo, and get used to Weibo. Therefore, all the publicity policies of the Weibo platform are carried out around this theme."

Gao Yonghuai tactfully and firmly dismissed Yao Wenxiao's ridiculous betrayal theory. Yao Wenxiao choked for a while, and his anger became more and more explosive: "But when we negotiated cooperation yesterday, you didn't say that. Mr. Gao, one must stick to his words."

Even though Gao Yonghuai's self-possession was quite deep, he still almost laughed in amusement at Yao Wenxiao's accusations. Pei Yirong, who stood on the side, was also quite speechless.

"Mr. Yao," Pei Yirong's temper was not as good as his boss, and he pointed out Yao Wenxiao's impractical thoughts very straightforwardly: "Business is not fighting a war, even if it is a competitor, there is no need to go overboard. Not to mention that it is less than a month since FlyNews' establishment and its founder is also just an 18-year-old college student who just entered college. You are deliberately looking for the black material of this kind of person but even if you find it, so what? This is the business field, and everyone only values ability. As long as the other party does not commit murder or arsonry, any black material on immoral behavior is irrelevant."

What was more, based on Pei Yirong's understanding of FlyNews and Tao Mu, the other might not actually even have any black material that could count as a career killing scandal. Could Yao Wenxiao have been in the entertainment and media business for too long of a time, so his mind had also become muddled and that was why he brought the same kind of method used against celebrities to the business field——what did he even think was market competition? Just a bunch of small stars discrediting each other in order to compete for roles and endorsements, therefore continuously exposing black materials and splashing dirty water?

"The nature of market competition depends on core competitiveness. If Weibo itself is not attractive, even if FlyNews can be discredited this time, FlyNews or other social platforms will continue to emerge in the future. As long as the market economy is in charge, there will always be many competitors like this."

Pei Yirong also said a few more words of advice for Yao Wenxiao's sake. Unfortunately, Yao Wenxiao's response was very disappointing.

"I don't care about other websites or other social platforms. I must destroy FlyNews, and destroy Tao Mu." Yao Wenxiao said with certainty. However, he was also a person who had received nine years of compulsory education plus four years of university. As his anger value cooled slightly, he also slowly calmed down. He suddenly realized that he shouldn't have broken into Gao Yonghuai's office so recklessly.