SHARE FOR LUCKY DRAW & FAN BENEFITS

The end of filming party ended very late in the evening.

Li Xiaoheng had to work the next day. Several acquisitions of Xiaoheng Capital had already come to an end——although several of the B parties had been repeatedly going back and forth as if they suffered convulsions, Li Xiaoheng controlled the gossip secrets that Tao Mu revealed to him, such as the weaknesses of the shareholders of Party B, the company's actual losses, as well as the real needs of the person in charge of Party B's company. Therefore, the obstacle was broken down from within the company, dividing and attracting, and finally not only successfully completed the acquisition, but even the acquisition conditions were carried out according to the acquisition intention first proposed by Xiaoheng Capital. And now Party B has signed all the contracts. The rest that remained was the external contract signing ceremony, which was arranged within a week. After the contract signing ceremony, Li Xiaoheng would be able to return to Beijing with the negotiating team.

It didn't take long, so Tao Mu simply stayed in Hong Kong to accompany Li Xiaoheng, and then everyone returned to Beijing together.

And Tao Mu's stay, of course, would not be a meaningless stay. Taking advantage of this week's time, Tao Mu launched a lottery event in Hong Kong. It was to cooperate with the "Black and White" crew and share the finalized film stills of the "Black and White" film. One week later, 100 people would be selected from the netizens who shared, and they would be presented with movie tickets for the premiere of "Black and White", as well as signed posters by Zhou Yanqing, Yan Sheng and Fang Ruoti.

On the one hand it was to promote FlyNews.com, so that FlyNews.com could be popularized and gain publicity in Hong Kong as soon as possible. And on the other, it could also promote the just-finished "Black and White". This kind of plan that killed two birds with one stone and resulted in a win-win situation for both parties would naturally not be rejected by the "Black and White" crew.

So with Tao Mu's help, the "Black and White" crew first registered an official account on FlyNews.com, and uploaded a lot of filming footage to attract netizens and fans. The final post was then the lottery FlyNews would be holding for netizens that share the photos taken of the end of filming party.

In order to let more people know about this lottery event, Tao Mu also cooperated with Hong Kong TV and Hong Kong Gossip Weekly to launch a wave of advertisements. Making sure that all people in Hong Kong could see this news from TV or newspaper, and then register on FlyNews.com to share for a chance at the lucky draw.

In fact, many young people in Hong Kong were no strangers to FlyNews.com, a social platform. Because Tao Mu was a man who made headlines wherever he went, as early as a few months ago, when Tao Mu came to Hong Kong Police Academy to experience life, FlyNews.com followed the footsteps of its boss to Hong Kong.

Afterwards, Tao Mu joined the crew "Black and White" and had various frictions with Shen Yu. In order to help its boss, FlyNews.com kept reporting all kinds of gossip and breaking news, and even maintained a good relationship with the entertainment media in Hong Kong. So he had already become familiar with people from Hong Kong who were interested in entertainment gossip.

But this was the first time that there was a large-scale publicity interaction aimed at the people of Hong Kong.

In fact, in later years, this kind of promotional activity of sharing for a lucky draw had already become a common thing, and there was nothing novel at all.

However, in 2009, when the major domestic social networking platforms were just emerging, and even the platforms themselves were just groping around in the dark, this kind of lottery activity was really new.

Tao Mu personally wrote the copywriting. First, he forwarded the official FlyNews posts from the crew of "Black and White", and even included the thrilling title "If you forward this end of filming photo, you will be able to get intimate with a lot of celebrities." And added onto that at the end was a particularly shameless "it's a date, yeah?". He then used his privileges on FlyNews.com to make this FlyNews post bold and put it at the top to ensure that netizens who log in to FlyNews.com could see it.