COUNTERATTACK & ASKING FOR A TRUCE

"Brother Mu, you are too much! Not even telling us about such a big thing in advance, we also really want to drink your celebratory wine——"

Before Xiao Pang finished his words, his round head was knocked hard with Tao Mu's knuckles, and he immediately changed his tone and said, "I mean, we also want to see with our own eyes how you served the wine to recognize dad and grandpa."

"Didn't you see it now." Tao Mu looked at his thievishly smiling childhood friend, and explained with some helplessness: "I was a little dazed before, and I didn't think to notify everyone." Besides, there was no way to notify this kind of thing. Send an invitation to tell everyone that he was going to recognize a dad? It felt rather weird.

Da Mao put his arms around Tao Mu's shoulders with emotion: "I know, we won't blame you."

The two of them grew up with Tao Mu. Of course they knew that although Tao Mu didn't say anything, he always envied those who had parents and family. So they could also understand how shocking for Tao Mu this event was. It was impossible for Tao Mu to not tell them on purpose. It could only be said that there had been too many things happening recently. Even the attentive brother Mu, who was always good at socializing, would inevitably have some omissions.

"By the way, during the media interview, Shen Yu cried and said that you were cruel and unrelenting. Shen Yu's sister also scolded the employees of FlyNews for being rude and insulting people. What are you going to do?" Da Mao comforted Tao Mu and then brought up business: "Shen Yu's fans are now scolding you for ungratefulness. Especially the fans who liked both you and Shen Yu, they have a particularly fierce attitude."

Xiao Pang frowned, and said with a complicated expression: "I didn't expect Shen Yu to be this kind of person. When we were in H Town, I thought he was quite good. His family background was that big, but his personality was still quite good in spite of it, not at all showing any arrogance and airs of the rich and affluent. He could also have fun with the crew and group extras with a friendly attitude, often treating the crew to eat delicious food. Why did he become like this now?"

The little prince who had gone from being naive and ignorant of worldly matters to suddenly a person with a prince syndrome who didn't understand people's feelings and even caused trouble to others. This gap in expectations was so big that Xiao Pang, who was a passerby fan of Shen Yu's, couldn't stand it at all.

Especially as the person who was troubled by Shen Yu was their brother Mu. If it was not for the fact that everyone was acquainted with each other at one point, Xiao Pang really wanted to turn into an antifan.

Tao Mu didn't care about it himself: "Don't worry about him. FlyNews will deal with it."

Tao Mu deliberately suppressed FlyNews to not respond. He just wanted to let the matter ferment, and when the fermenting led to the point where the whole Internet was aware of this, when everyone had negative feelings about him and FlyNews, then he would show evidence to reverse the situation——didn't those people want to stir up hype, borrowing Internet public opinion to persecute him? He was a man who had been reborn with knowledge of ten years into the future and had experienced all kinds of Internet slander. So would he still be afraid of this little turmoil stirred up with poor methods?

Tao Mu had been suppressing this matter for a week, and only when the social, financial, and Internet technology sectors began to discuss the matter, did he let FlyNews upload the monitoring video of that day to the Internet. In conjunction with the video recorded quietly by some employees on their smartphones, the truth of the matter was immediately revealed to the public.

All the netizens who believed in the words of the Shen family and criticized Tao Mu and FlyNews all over the Internet immediately exploded. They felt that they had been taken advantage of and used by the Shen family. The feelings of anger and embarrassment caused them to immediately forget how vicious they were when scolding and cursing Tao Mu and FlyNews.