YAO SHENGAN'S ATTACK

"Shock! The founder and current chairman of Sheng'an Group, Yao Shengan, went to the Song family's grave to worship on the morning of the first day of the new year, but was driven away with a stick!"

"The chairman of Sheng'an Group sincerely repents, but the Song family refuses to accept it!"

"There is a video and the truth. The founder of Sheng'an Group stood guard at the Song family's ancestral tomb at four o'clock in the morning on the first day of the new year, and waited for more than two hours, but the heir of the Song family scolded and beat the other with a stick. Mr. Yao was forced to leave in embarrassment....."

Clicking on the video, one could see Yao Shengan's desolate figure supporting his old and sick self appearing alone at the end of the twelfth lunar month, which was full of New Year flavor, laughter and family reunion everywhere. However, Mr. Yao, who was in his old age, had to leave his warm and comfortable home and rush to the cold Beijing to fulfill his promise.

In the video, Mr. Yao arrived in the capital and checked into the hotel alone. After settling down, he first made a phone call to report his whereabouts to Tao Mu. He expressed his wish that if the Song family wanted to, he could even kneel before his teacher's grave for a day and a night. Sure enough, Song Daozhen refused.

On the screen, one could clearly hear Song Daozhen on the phone telling Yao Shengan to go to the Song family grave at four o'clock in the morning on the first day of the new year. As a result, Yao Shengan came to the appointment. In the cold night, when thousands of households were enjoying the happiness and beauty of the festive reunion, a lone figure waited for more than two hours in the cold darkness. It wasn't until the light of dawn appeared in the sky that the Song family finally arrived.

Of course, the edited video would not contain Song Daozhen's rebuke of Yao Shengan's dishonesty. Only Yao Shengan, who was coldly treated, kowtowing behind Song Daozhen and offering incense, expressing sincere shame and that he was willing to give the recipes he developed to the Song family to atone for his sins, only to be expelled by Song Daozhen with a cudgel and curses.

"Is it my illusion? Why do I think Mr. Yao in the video looks pitiful? He is already so old, yet can't peacefully celebrate the New Year at home, and instead has to rush to the capital to apologize to the Song family. Only to encounter such an embarrassing situation."

"Upstairs +1. I really think Mr. Song went too far. Although the Song family ended badly because of Yao Shengan's report back then, but think about it carefully, Yao Shengan didn't really do anything at the time. He just did what most people in that era would do. After all, he didn't personally kill anyone. And he also regrets it now. Even if the Song family doesn't want to forgive him, they don't have to beat him with a stick and scold him so badly."

"In any case, he's in his 70s. Leaving his hometown on the first day of the new year to come to the capital all by himself to kowtow and make amends. And he was almost even injured by the Song family. Seeing Yao Shengan's hurriedly leaving back, why do I feel so uncomfortable?!"

"Of course Yao Shengan was wrong back then. But he can give 20% of the shares of Sheng'an Group to the Song family, and he is willing to kowtow to the Song family's grave on the first day of the new year to make amends. How can it be said that he is sincere? Even if the Song family doesn't accept it, they shouldn't treat Yao Shengan like this."

"I watched the video and Mr. Tao was standing behind Mr. Song the whole time. Why couldn't he persuade Mr. Song!"

"It's too much."

"Forget about Mr. Song. After all, the Song family was really hurt by Yao Shengan. I can understand his feelings. But I can't understand why Tao Mu didn't persuade Mr. Song. After all, Yao Shengan is in his seventies. He is also an old man of his grandfather's generation. How can he watch Yao Shengan being driven away by Mr. Song with a stick. I really didn't expect the person I like to be so vicious, I am so disappointed."