COUNTERATTACK & TAO MU'S PROPOSAL

On the day Tao Mu uploaded the all-angle uncensored video to the Internet, the keyboard warriors who have always liked to point out their IQ on the Internet once again felt the fear of being dominated by "faceslaps".

Yao Shengan said that he was tricked by the Song family to the ancestral tomb of the Song family at four o'clock in the morning, and waited for two hours in the dark and cold winter night while the Song family arrived at a late and leisurely time.

——But the result was that Song Daozhen's few words in the video wiped out the pitiful atmosphere created by Yao Shengan. #He said that he was willing to kneel for a day and a night in order to ask for forgiveness, but he refused to kneel for just two hours, and even complained that Song Daozhen should not let him wait this long. Sure enough, the body is more honest than the mouth #faceslap bam bam bam.

Yao Shengan also said that in order to win the forgiveness of the Song family, he was willing to give over the recipes he had studied for many years. But the result was that Mr. Song did not care for it at all. His words on returning what belonged to the proper owner, coupled with the sincere and unpretentious Song family motto, directly pushed Yao Shengan's scheming shrewdness into the cracks in the ground. Faceslap again.

In the video edited by Yao Shengan, the most controversial and what most dissatisfied the netizens, the "expelling with cudgel and curses" part, in truth turned out to be a result of Yao Shengan cursing the Song family in front of the Song family's ancestral tomb to have their bloodline end and even coveting the Song Ji brand.

Damn, don't mention the only descendant of the Song family who had been pitted by Yao Shengan for most of his life, even unrelated netizens who heard this wanted nothing more than to yell at him and throw him out!

This was too shameless! Standing on the grave of the Song family and cursing the Song family to die out and their family skills to be lost forever. Yao Shengan, did you forget that the reason why the Song family fell into this place today was entirely caused by you, you old bastard?

How can you make such a request so shamelessly? The netizens' three views were completely shattered, and all their jaws dropped in shock.

Sure enough, the people who could create such a big corporate group from scratch were different from us mere mortals. This black-hearted shamelessness was simply unmatched.

After uploading the complete video, Tao Mu asked the notary department to issue an appraisal to prove that the video had not been edited at all, and threw it all online. By the way, the online water army accounts hired by the Yao family, as well as the remarks posted by these accounts that deliberately provoked the rebellious psychology of netizens, were also circled and publicly exposed.

Things having progressed to this stage, all the truth and points of contention were now clear. If it was said that the ordinary melon-eating people were just in awe. The keyboard warriors who had been hired by the Yao family to lead the slander campaign completely felt their faces become swollen.

Once again, they felt that their IQ and conscience had been crushed and humiliated. In addition to their anger and embarrassment, these fickle keyboard warriors once again rushed to the FlyNews account of Sheng'an Group and Yao Shengan himself like a flood of beasts, venting their resentment with scolds and curses.

All kinds of foul language greeting the Yao family's female relatives were simply outrageous. At the critical moment, it was Tao Mu who stood forward and tried to dissuade the keyboard warriors who were blinded by anger: "Mr. Yao is in his seventies. He is also an old man from the grandpa generation. You grandsons——I am only referring to age, can you have some of the most basic Chinese traditional virtues of respecting the old and caring for the young? Why are you swearing in such ugly ways?"