VISITING THE FILM SET

The news that on the day of the welcome reception, Tao Mu kicked out the investor in order to protect an actress from the crew quickly spread throughout the crew. Many staff members had a good impression of Tao Mu, this investor boss, and they secretly gossiped about whether Tao Mu was really as that weasel-like surnamed Huang said, that he saved Hu Ning because he liked her.

However, the Beijing Film students who knew Tao Mu well did not misunderstand. In their eyes, Tao Mu was such a person who was brave, had superior capability and protected those under his wings. So long as one was by Tao Mu's side, it made people feel particularly secure.

Many students were secretly waiting. After Tao Mu opened his celebrity studio, if he recruited other artists, they would directly sign with Tao Mu's studio. At that time, not only would there be films to act in, money to make and resources for promoting publicity, but they also did not have to worry about some unspoken rules in the circle.

They believed that with Tao Mu's temperament, he would never get involved with those filthy things.

As for whether they could get a good script and a good role after signing with Tao Mu's studio, some classmates were not worried——Tao Mu was just a freshman, yet he could spend 9 million yuan to invest in "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood". He also recommended so many character roles to everyone, and the discerning classmates could see that Tao Mu would definitely take the road of "self-reliance" in the future. He could cast TV dramas and movies with himself as the protagonist, but a movie or TV series could not always have only the protagonist alone. If they sign with Tao Mu's studio, at least there was a guarantee that the general supporting roles could be obtained.

Thinking about it this way, these classmates became more active when facing Tao Mu. And also led by the three roommates, they began to suggest the usage of FlyNews.com to the entire cast——especially to the older senior actors.

Like Zhan Bin, a veteran actor in his 40s, who usually took care of flowers, dogs, and his children when not filming on set. He really knew nothing about the entertainment methods of young people. Even the mobile phones they use were old-fashioned machines, and they didn't even buy a computer at home, let alone sign up for FlyNews.com.

"What's the benefit of registering to this thing?"

Zhan Bin took Wen Bao's mobile phone and browsed FlyNews.com's web page with interest under the guidance of the children. Aiya, it must be said that this website looks quite fancy and rich in content. There was everything from entertainment, gossip, social hotspots and international news, and there were many old movies and TV series on the website called BulletScreen as well. The old stuff that was taken off the shelves after just one round of TV broadcasts, were actually now resources on this website which let you watch it online instead.

Wen Bao winked at Zhan Bin, glanced around furtively, lowered his voice and said, "With more than 100 million registered users, you can watch Tao Mu dance in women's clothes."

"What?" Zhan Bin was shocked. What was this operation?

Wen Bao repeated Tao Mu's bet with netizens in front of Teacher Zhan: ".....Now there are more than 99.7 million registered users."

Zhan Bin was instantly amused. After yesterday's welcome reception, he had a particularly good impression of this young man Tao Mu. He was also happy to join in the fun: "Alright. I'll ask someone to buy a computer for me later, and you can also register an account for me!"

Wen Bao immediately answered: "I can register an account for you now. Teacher Zhan, tell me your mobile phone number!"

At the same time, the same thing was happening in every corner of the crew. Using their mobile phones to register on FlyNews, and then use FlyNews to log in directly to BulletScreen to browse various movies and TV series. The older generation of actors were not interested in FlyNews.com's entertainment model. Usually after work they would just go back to the hotel to rest. When they were bored, they would watch some old movies and TV series to pass the time.