DNA TEST

"What are you looking at?"

Just as Tao Mu was secretly eating melons online, Li Xiaoheng came over with a cup of warm water and medicine.

"Looking at the gossip on the Internet." Tao Mu put his phone aside, took the water and medicine, and gulped it down gloomily. Then he watched in amazement as Li Xiaoheng took out a piece of milk candy from his pocket and handed it to him.

Tao Mu: "???"

Li Xiaoheng explained warmly, "Gou Rixin told me that you hate taking medicine."

So you just use candy to coax me? Tao Mu looked at Li Xiaoheng speechlessly, did this guy take him for a child?

"Everyone hates taking medicine. I just hate it more." Tao Mu explained seriously. Grabbing the milk candy on Li Xiaoheng's palm, peeled off the beautiful candy wrapper, and put the oval brown milk candy with a rich milky fragrance into his mouth.

The thick and mellow milk-sweet taste spread from the tip of the tongue, and feeling the round and silky taste and curvature of the milk candy, Tao Mu suddenly thought out loud: "Why was this brand of milk candy all oval, not square or rectangle?"

Li Xiaoheng looked at Tao Mu fixedly: "Because the oval shape does not have clear edges and corners like a square or a rectangle, and it is not too smooth like a circle. It probably wants to adhere to the principle of being a circle outwardly and a square inwardly."

Tao Mu looked away: ".....According to you, the most principled would probably be the Chinese bronze coins. Now that is an authentic outer circle with an inner square."

Li Xiaoheng chuckled and said: "Money is of course very principled. Otherwise, there would not be so many people who regard wealth as an important criterion for measuring a person's success. And it is the same in ancient and modern China and abroad."

Tao Mu raised his eyebrows, he had a feeling that there was something in Li Xiaoheng's words, and it had a lot of meaning.

The atmosphere suddenly quieted down. Tao Mu was thinking about what to say, but Li Xiaoheng had already taken the initiative to strike up another topic: ".....By the way, do you know that your FlyNews.com Lawyer Zhou is investigating one by one with the indictment and lawyer's letter the netizens who slandered you online——to be more precise, he is calling the guardians of Shen Yu's fans who are over the age of fourteen but under the age of eighteen and who wantonly spread rumors about your drug use on the Internet?"

For Lawyer Zhou, who had always been ruthless and black-hearted, this was probably the first time he had encountered such a business as a fan vs. anti war. Knowing that even if he sent out lawyer's letters and won the lawsuit, he wouldn't earn much lawyer's commission——it was not like he could really have those children go to jail if they couldn't pay the fines. But Zhou Shenxing couldn't bear the fact that he had worked hard for several days and was likely to not get any money out of it. In anger, Zhou Shenxing actually took the indictment list and called the fans' parents in order. From the perspective of law and money, he warned the fans' parents to discipline their children well. By the way, he also strongly criticized the malicious behavior of these children who did not study well during school and went online to spread false rumors about other people's drug use.

".....Tao Mu, as the founder of FlyNews.com, is also a partner of Xiaoheng Capital. His personal image is closely related to the corporate image. The behavior of your son/daughter directly caused FlyNews.com's economic losses to exceed XXX. Since your child is too young and ignorant, FlyNews.com will not hold your child to legal responsibility this time. But as a lawyer representing FlyNews.com and a normal-thinking adult, I sincerely hope that you can discipline your own children. If this kind of thing happens again next time, we will not tolerate it at FlyNews.com....."