SIGNING CONTRACT & BIG NEWS

Tao Mu sneered, he didn't believe a word of what the Shen family father and son said.

However, what Shen Chen said was right. The establishment of the Gene Bank for Lost Children and the Anti-Trafficking Fund was a good deed with boundless merit. It was also very helpful in enhancing the corporate image. Now that the Shen Group had set up a gene bank with great fanfare, outsiders didn't know the truth and would only think that the Shen family had done everything they could to find the child who had been lost for 19 years.

If there was such a preconceived idea, then one day, when Tao Mu's birth background was exposed, it was not difficult to imagine what netizens who have paid attention to this matter would say. It was not difficult to imagine what the Shen family would make of this matter.

Therefore, even if Tao Mu did not want to recognize his birth family, he must stand on the moral high ground. Only by occupying the high ground of public opinion and allowing netizens to fully understand his current situation could he have full room for development after the truth was revealed. At least he should not let the Shen family have all the say in this matter.

But forget about being the spokesperson. Tao Mu didn't want to have too much involvement with the Shen family, lest after the truth surfaced, the Shen family hired the water army to spread disgusting remarks like "coincidence of fate" or "familial bonds will always shine true" and so on on the Internet to lead the public astray.

Thinking of this, Tao Mu smiled calmly and said, "I think words like kindness and universal love would be more appropriate to describe the young son of the Shen family. Since the two of you are looking for promotion ambassadors, why not ask the youngest Shen family son to play this role? In order to find the child who had been lost for 19 years, the Shen family had set up a gene bank and anti-trafficking fund with such a huge momentum, wanting to also benefit the parents and orphans all over the world. It really achieves the phrase: promoting social welfare when one has the means. This is originally a good thing, and if you have your youngest son serve as a promotion ambassador, the whole family working together to find the lost child, wouldn't that make an even more wonderful story?"

"Also, the young master Shen is an actor. This profession naturally possesses the ability to focus attention. Having young master Shen as the promotion ambassador would not only promote the gene bank smoothly, but also create a harmonious atmosphere in the Shen family, and it would also make young master Shen's image a positive one that is accepted by netizens. Three birds with one stone. Isn't that great?"

The father and son pair of the Shen family looked at each other and smiled. Chairman Shen couldn't help but say: "Outsiders think that Mr. Tao hates our Xiao Yu. Now it seems that Mr. Tao is also very considerate of Xiao Yu. Your good intentions, after I go back, I will definitely tell Xiao Yu. I believe that Xiao Yu will be very happy when he knows about Mr. Tao's attitude."

Tao Mu frowned. The Shen family was not stupid, so they could naturally see his attitude towards Shen Yu. So there was no need for him to dismantle such polite chit chat and social niceties to their face.

Tao Mu didn't answer, and said: ".....As for FlyNews.com helping to promote the gene bank, the two of you don't need to worry, FlyNews.com is a conscientious company, and it will naturally accept the responsibility of this kind of public welfare activities. We will definitely do our best. For the sake of orphans and parents who have lost their children all over the world."

Tao Mu said this with true feelings. He grew up in an orphanage and was used to seeing children who were abandoned for various reasons. Among these children, some were abandoned by their biological parents because they were seriously ill, some were girls who were abandoned at birth because of their parents' preference for sons, some were sent to orphanages by relatives and friends after both parents died, and some were abducted and sold by human traffickers. After solving the case, the police could not find their families and so they had to be sent to an orphanage. There were children abandoned for all kinds of reasons.