PUTTING ON AN ACT & IMPLICATING OTHERS

On Saturday morning, Tao Mu brought a big group of classmates to the gate of Beijing Film.

Because there were a lot of people who went to volunteer activities this time, Tao Mu had FlyNews.com arrange a bus to wait at the school gate. After dozens of well dressed, handsome boys and beautiful girls filed into the bus, the FlyNews Entertainment reporter who was in charge of recording the show, and Lawyer Zhou, the legal counsel of FlyNews.com, also got on the bus with a smile.

On the bus, Tao Mu asked Lawyer Zhou: "Why are you following along?"

Lawyer Zhou said with a smile, "Mr. Meng called me yesterday and asked me to go to the orphanage with you. Help out with the law popularization activities." He obviously also knew of Tao Mu's true purpose today.

As he spoke, Lawyer Zhou bumped Tao Mu on the shoulder in a "good brother" manner, and said with a smile: "Don't worry. Consider me as participating in volunteer activities today too. I won't ask for overtime fees from you. As long as at noon I can have a meal in Songji. I heard that Mr. Song has been studying recipes recently, and he has cooked all kinds of exquisite dishes every day, practically preparing a feast."

As Lawyer Zhou spoke, he couldn't help swallowing his saliva. That salivating appearance was comparable to that of a hungry ghost.

Tao Mu: "....."

"Do you like eating the old man's dishes that much?"

Zhou Shenxing nodded without hesitation: "You don't know, the law firm where I worked before had a particularly unpalatable cafeteria. It was even worse than our university cafeteria. I worked there for almost a year, and I lost 17 kg of weight. It's simply abuse I tell you. So when FlyNews.com recruited people, I immediately jumped over. For nothing else, the staff canteen at FlyNews.com is worth it. As the saying goes, food is the God of the people. It's already so hard to work and make money so one must at least eat well. To tell you the truth, I have become passionate about my work since I joined FlyNews."

Tao Mu: "....." Although he knew that Zhou Shenxing was probably entrusted by the personnel department of FlyNews.com to promote FlyNews.com in the program. But he still couldn't accept Zhou Shenxing's consumption view. And also, the placement of this ad was a bit stiff. There was no aesthetic level at all.

Tao Mu, who was currently complaining secretly, didn't know at this moment. But in the near future, he would work with several entertainment companies to prepare an urban fashion idol drama. In order to save costs, but also to appease the group of advertisers, he would be a master player at slipping in product ads within the drama itself, practically on a classic textbook level——to become the reference object that all TV series ads in the next ten years and even brand commercials must study.

And Tao Mu would also be kindly and respectfully referred to by the industry as the "advertising master in TV dramas."

Of course, this reputation did not sound very good.

But at this moment, he still had the leisurely mood to complain about Lawyer Zhou: ".....You are also a well-known lawyer in Beijing, and you earn a lot every year. How can you be this cheap?"

Tao Mu was truly incredulous. He had never heard that a barrister who could earn tens of millions yuan a year only ate company meals every day. And the key was that even though he always complained that the food at work was nasty, he still forced himself to eat it every day. Losing 17-18 kg in a year. Was this a work meal or a diet meal?

"Can't you just go out to eat by yourself, or call the restaurant to deliver food to you!"

"That costs money!" Lawyer Zhou's thinking logic was particularly clear: "Furthermore, if the company provides free working meals, if no one eats it, then all the cooked meals will be wasted. Although life is better now, there are still many people who can't afford to even eat fully. We can't just waste food just because it isn't to your appetite."