DISTURBANCE & PUBLICITY

Under the tough repression of the iron-masked instructor, the news that Tao Mu led a group of police students to go to a nightclub was no longer discussed in the police academy. However, outside the police academy, the news of the police students skipping classes to dance in nightclubs still aroused the concern and controversy of the citizens of Hong Kong.

Some people felt that the behavior of the young police students sneaking out to nightclubs was very Hong Kong style, and even reminded them of the past when they skipped class and sneaked out to play in their school days. These people were tolerant of the mischievous behavior of the police students. However, there were also some people who liked to make a big deal out of nothing, and thought that this kind of action was completely smearing the glorious image of the Hong Kong police——if they couldn't strictly abide by the school rules during school, then what would happen when they become official police in the future? As the citizens of Hong Kong, how could they rest assured when their lives and safety were in the hands of these people.

"The Hong Kong police are here to protect the people of Hong Kong. Being so playful at a young age, how could you handle responsibilities in the future?"

"What the hell. The police going to bars to pick up girls, are they so idle? It's a waste of taxpayers' money."

"Doing this will make us lose confidence in the future of the Hong Kong police."

Faced with this kind of vitriolic remarks, many netizens disagreed. Even the official police have the right to relax in a bar after getting off work, not to mention the younger and more playful police students. If only because of this incident, they would lose confidence in the Hong Kong police. Then the hearts of those citizens were just a little too fragile.

However, in any case, the behavior of the police students skipping classes to go clubbing had caused a lot of negative comments. In the end, even the Hong Kong Police Department was alarmed. The Commissioner of Police personally called the Hong Kong Royal Police Academy to inquire about the cause and effect of the incident.

When the school officials gave Tao Mu a leave of absence, they didn't expect this matter to become so loud and serious. The principal of the police academy was so overwhelmed yet he had to explain the whole thing to his superiors.

——However, whether it was skipping class to go to a nightclub, or taking a leave to go to a nightclub, it was not so pleasant to talk about. In fact, even the latter was more troublesome to speak out. Faced with this embarrassing situation, the Hong Kong Police Department could only severely criticize the practice of the Royal Hong Kong Police Academy. It was believed that the decision of the police academy lacked consideration, which had brought a great negative impact on the glorious image of the Hong Kong police.

The principal of the police academy did not expect things to turn out like this. In fact, he had felt nothing wrong with giving Tao Mu the leave note at the beginning——just like the iron-masked instructor said, it did not violate the school rules, nor the laws of Hong Kong. But now, the behavior of the police students going clubbing at a nightclub had affected the image of the Hong Kong police. When the superiors investigated them, the police academy could only bear the blame.

Inside the school, under the strong suppression of the instructors, no one had discussed the gossip anymore, but in the spare time when the instructors were not aware of it, it was now secretly spread among the police students. The main thing was to complain about Jiang Jingwen's non-compliance with the school's regulations. The matter had become too big and discredited the entire Hong Kong police circle, yet the school actually wanted to cover up the rumors among the police students.

Tao Mu noticed these public opinions immediately. It was he who proposed to ask for leave from the police academy and take the police students to go clubbing. Now that the situation was so serious, although neither the school nor the police students blamed him, Tao Mu was not one to hide and let others clean up the mess when he got into trouble.