HAVING A MEAL AGAIN

Tao Mu instantly understood. Li Xiaoheng must be worried that his mental state would be affected by the previous cyber violence, and as a result unable to concentrate on dealing with the following more intense data analysis in the international crude oil market. Therefore, he flew back personally to confirm his working status.

Tao Mu understood very well. Big data analysis required extremely detailed pre-investigation and later-stage research, and even a little error might lead to a large discrepancy. So far, Xiaoheng Capital has invested tens of billions in the international crude oil market. If he was in Li Xiaoheng's place, he would not dare to let his chief analyst continue to suffer external influences that would distract his energy and must confirm with his own eyes.

Although he did not feel that he would be affected by cyberbullying (compared with the slander methods in his previous life, this level of slander was simply child's play, Tao Mu would not take it to heart). But Tao Mu fully understood Li Xiaoheng's thinking and fully respected the decision of his business partner.

"We can find a quieter place to have a specific chat later. I can guarantee that my current emotions and thinking are not disturbed by the outside world. It will not affect our cooperation." Tao Mu briefly explained and then shifted more of his attention back to the negotiating table.

With Li Xiaoheng and the top international negotiating team hired by Xiaoheng Capital, the subsequent out-of-court settlement was carried out very smoothly by Lawyer Zhou.

Yao Shengan was wary about Li Xiaoheng's ability to trade in the stock market so during the negotiation process, there was almost no price reduction. The two sides only spent less than an hour to reach a consensus on compensation of 150 million yuan. In case there might be a change due to the passing of too much time, Lawyer Zhou tried suggesting that Yuxiao Media should pay compensation on the spot. And Yao Shengan, that old guy, actually agreed.

Speaking of which, the cash flow of the catering industry was indeed impressive. Taking out one hundred and fifty million as easily as that. It was estimated that this was also the fact that Sheng'an Group was far away in Shanghai, and was deeply influenced by the aura of the mary sue plot. If this was replaced by another company, towards 150 million yuan in cash compensation, it was estimated that they would not be able to take out this much at once without a bank loan. As expected of the city known as the magic city, even their companies were so magical.

——Now even Tao Mu felt surprised, not to mention the eager Lawyer Zhou. Originally, their bottom line was 80 million, but the compensation they now received was almost doubled.

Tao Mu gave Li Xiaoheng a weird look. Indeed, he was worthy of being the future financial tycoon, rich meant having confidence.

Naturally, the happiest person was the ruthless lawyer Zhou. According to the agreement, he could get a 10% share after representing the case. That was 15 million. In addition to the one million Liu Yao gave him before, in just one month, this fellow actually earned 16 million from Liu Yao and Tao Mu.

The money came so quickly it even beat robbing the bank.

"I wonder if FlyNews needs a professional legal counsel on retainer?" Before leaving, Lawyer Zhou said goodbye to Tao Mu and while shaking hands, "If CEO Tao has a need in this aspect, why not consider me. I feel that the cooperation between our two parties has been very pleasant."

Of course, that this out-of-court settlement could get such a high compensation of 150 million yuan, the appearance of Li Xiaoheng and his overly tough attitude were absolutely indispensable. If it were not for Li Xiaoheng, Yao Shengan would never agree to this compensation so easily. Lawyer Zhou was very grateful for Li Xiaoheng's righteous remarks. He nodded to Mr. Bigshot and left with a fat wallet.