CROSSDRESS DANCE

"Why go through so much trouble?"

When Gou Rixin asked Tao Mu with anticipation if he needed the help of the camera crew to record the dancing video, Tao Mu said blankly: "I have already recorded the video before. Just waiting for FlyNews.com's registration data to exceed 100 million and then I can just upload the video directly."

Ever since he took the role of Su Dingbang, Tao Mu knew that his winter vacation would be very busy. FlyNews.com had more than 99 million registered users. Tao Mu had always been a person who liked to plan ahead. Worried that when the data exceeded 100 million, he did not have extra time to record the dance video, so in the first few days of winter vacation, Tao Mu recorded the video in Beijing Film's dance studio. Everything was ready, and all he had to do was just wait for the east wind to arrive, and upload the video to the Internet.

"What?" The crew members, who had been keeping their ears open to pay attention to the situation, looked at each other and couldn't help screaming in disappointment.

"When did you record the video?" Jiang Cheng, who once played Zhang Wuke in the end of terms finals performance and now played a progressive female student in "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood", stood up from behind the prop box with great excitement: "Wasn't it agreed that the camera crew will help record the video, and you will dance on the set?"

"Who agreed?" Tao Mu was also confused. How come he didn't know? Also: "Jiang Cheng, why are you hiding behind the prop box and eavesdropping on us.....Your costume has become dirty."

"That's not important." Jiang Cheng looked at Tao Mu with disappointment: "How could you do this, Tao Mu, we have been looking forward to it for a long time."

Gou Rixin touched his nose in embarrassment: "We all thought you had not prepared it, so everyone discussed how to record the video with you. The reason why I didn't tell you was because I wanted to give you a surprise." They all wanted to join in the fun.

Director Zhou Hong also added with great disappointment: "I was also thinking, why don't we take a break from filming tonight and record the dancing video for you first."

The lighting and cameramen all nodded. They were also ready. Even the masters in charge of the set were discussing which venue Tao Mu could choose to dance in, and whether he needed help setting up the background or something.

Only to find out, Mr. Tao secretly prepared everything and recorded the video already. So disappointing.

Gou Rixin continued to add: "Also, brother Yao and brother Xiao Qi said they wanted to see the dance in person, and they even bought a plane ticket to rush here, and visit the set as well. If they knew you weren't going to dance, they would be very disappointed."

"That's right!" Several other female classmates of Beijing Film also echoed: "We were also saying, if Tao Mu needed back-up dancers, we could also help out in friendship."

Tao Mu: "....." I say, you guys have quite the happy daydreams together, why don't you know how to communicate with the person concerned (me)?

"I don't care! We want to watch the dance!" Seeing that the plan was about to fall apart, relying on their familiarity with Tao Mu, the three roommates in dormitory 301 took the lead in heckling. With the thick chopsticks made by the props maker, they drummed a big chipped bowl: "We want to watch the dance!"

"Crossdress as a woman!"

"Watch the dance!"

"Crossdress as a woman!"

Towards the end of the commotion, once the three roommates shouted to watch the dance, the entire crew would echo "crossdress as a woman". The chant was uttered with such a powerful aura, those who didn't know might think the crew was filming a demonstration!