RETURNING TO BEIJING

"That person just now is not very good, you have to be careful with him in the future."

After leaving, Liu Yao frowned and warned Tao Mu. He only noticed that Lin Rong'an was a petty man who beat women, and mistakenly thought that Lin Rong'an was jealous of Tao Mu being more handsome than him, more capable than him, and more attractive to women than him, so he was trying to provoke him. He didn't think of anything more than that.

After all, they often encounter this kind of rich second generation who were too idle and liked to make trouble at Night.

Tao Mu smiled and said, "He's just a hedonistic son of rich parents, and just relying on the power of the Lin family to toss about in Hong Kong. We're going back to Beijing soon. Don't pay attention to him."

Liu Yao heard these words and smiled, "That's true."

Mr. Song, who had not spoken for a long time, also smoothed out the wrinkle in his eyebrows.

The family of four strolled around the mall for a long time, buying a lot of luxury goods, cosmetics, mobile phones, laptops, and even a lot of gold accessories. According to a rough calculation, Tao Mu alone spent nearly 10 million yuan. Causing the shopping guide to be quite speechless and delighted, realizing that she had encountered quite a big customer. So her service attitude was even warmer than before.

After some shopping, the family of four returned to the hotel around 6 o'clock in the evening. Li Xiaoheng also just came back. Seeing the big bags and small bags and even the staff from the shopping mall following behind the family of four carrying more bags, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"It looks like you guys were having a good time." Li Xiaoheng asked with a smile, "What did you buy?"

"There are a lot of things, but most are all gifts." Tao Mu picked and chose among the gifts, and handed a set of jade bracelets worth nearly one million, a Patek Philippe watch, as well as two game books and a long Valentino dress to Li Xiaoheng: "For you."

"Huh?" Li Xiaoheng didn't react for a while.

Tao Mu patiently repeated: "For your parents and younger siblings."

Not knowing what to say, Li Xiaoheng only felt that a warm current suddenly rose from the depths of his heart, just like rolling lava, instantly burning his whole body.

He smiled and accepted Tao Mu's gifts for his family, and asked in a warm voice, "Even my family gets gifts, but what about mine?"

"Here!" Tao Mu picked through the pile of gifts again, finding a watch and handing it to Li Xiaoheng.

Li Xiaoheng then found that Tao Mu's gifts all had a similar characteristic. As long as it was for a man, he would give a watch or a game book depending on age and distance. For example, the gift he gave to Liu Yao and Meng Qi was a pair of men's couple watches. The gift for Yun Yi was also a watch. The ones that were given to friends like Feng Yuan, Wen Bao, Du Kang, Chu Sui'an and Gou Rixin were all game books. Only Mr. Song's gift was a packet of Pu'er green cakes.

The gifts for girls were more varied. For mother Li it was a jade bracelet, for little sister Li it was an extravagant evening dress, and for dean Tao it was a set of gold jewelry. Because Dean Tao worked in an orphanage and usually had contact with all kinds of naughty children. If he gave her a fragile jade bracelet, it would easily be damaged. Besides, Dean Tao would also be reluctant to wear it. The gifts for Qin Miaoru and other girls were all kinds of cosmetics, luxury accessories and designer bags.

"There's no other way, girls' gifts are easy to buy. Relatively speaking, the selection of gifts for men is much narrower." Tao Mu shrugged his shoulders and answered very honestly.