THE SHEN FAMILY'S REACTION

"You can live here for now." The Shen family father and son took Shen Yu, who had been crying all the way, to a luxury apartment purchased by the Shen family on the Shanghai Bund. Along with him were Shen Yan, and Mrs. Liu, who had been working in the Shen family house for decades.

"You just finished the operation and need a good recuperation. Don't think about it too much. Your sister will come to accompany you often. When your mother calms down, maybe then you can go back." In the end they had raised the child for 19 years, even if he changed from a blood-related son to an adopted son. But so long as this adopted son was not born by Mrs. Shen through an affair, Father Shen still had the patience of being a loving father.

Shen Yu was holding the family portrait of the five Shen family members in his arms, his eyes swollen from crying. In Shen Yan's arms, he nodded sobbingly: "Mom, will Mom really forgive me?"

"Of course." Before waiting for the Shen family's father and son to speak, Shen Yan spoke in a distressed voice: "Mom loves you so much, how could she have the heart to kick you out. She was just too angry now. Just wait for Mother to calm down, she will definitely miss you very much."

"Then when will Mom calm down?" Shen Yu held the family portrait and looked at his father and elder brother with tears in his eyes: "If the real Shen Yu comes back, then Mom will calm down?"

These words silenced everyone. The Shen family's father and son frowned, and their calm eyes swept over Shen Yan. Shen Yan pursed her lips in guilt and embarrassment, which only raised an unprovoked anger in her at the little brother whom she had never met.

"I want to stay here with Xiao Yu tonight." Shen Yan hugged Shen Yu and said angrily: "Anyway, Mother only cares about that son now, and doesn't want Xiao Yu, and even I am disliked. I don't want to go home either——"

"Shut up!" Before Shen Yan could finish her words, she was interrupted by the furious Father Shen: "If it wasn't for you, how could this have happened in the first place? That's your own little brother, because of your prank he has been missing for 19 years, and who knows what kind of predicament he has encountered. Don't you feel any guilt in your heart?"

"What's the use of guilt? It'll be fine to compensate him after you find him. We are the Shen family, for a poor boy struggling who knows where, if he knew that his biological parents are the Shen Group's chairman and the daughter of the Ye family, I can just imagine how crazy happy he would be. But you should think about what to do if you really get him back. Dad and Big Brother should know best about the temperament of the men in the Shen family. I hope you don't find a little brother who is obsessed with profit and wants to come back to fight for the family inheritance. At that time, the Shen family would not have any more peace. "

Hearing Father Shen's angry scold, Shen Yan not only did not reflect on her own mistakes, but said confidently: "I really don't understand. Why does Mother insist on getting that person back? Is our Shen family lacking a son? Xiao Yu is so good , so cute, and has lived with our family for nineteen years. He is already a part of our family. Instead of trying to find an outsider who we don't know anything about, you might as well persuade Mother to accept Xiao Yu again. Anyway, China is so big. With so many people, a baby lost nineteen years ago has little hope of getting back. It's better for Mother to accept reality than to let her dream that she can find her real son. I don't understand, if that person can't be found in this life, can Mother still make a fuss for a lifetime? Will our Shen family live in the shadow of not being able to find that person from now on?"

After coming out of the apartment, the Shen family father and son were silent all the way, and the atmosphere in the car was unusually quiet. As if one could even hear the sound of one's chest rising and falling.