TAO MU'S RESPONSE & THE LI FAMILY'S REACTION

Due to Shen Yan's scene and Tao Mu's sudden revelation, FlyNews.com and the Shen Group's cooperation promotion signing ceremony for the Lost Children's Gene Bank ended in a noisy state of chaos.

However, the impact was far-reaching and lasting.

First of all, was the news that Tao Mu revealed during the signing ceremony, in which FlyNews.com would cooperate with Xiaoheng Capital, Skynet Technology, and the Beijing Police to implement the Skynet system nationwide. Especially since as soon as the news was exposed, the Beijing police responded with a confirmation.

In fact, after seeing the news that the Shen Group and the Shanghai police had jointly established a gene bank for lost children and established an anti-trafficking fund, Tao Mu thought of the Skynet system developed in his previous life, which was also developed to curb the crime of human trafficking.

That was a smart system developed by China's future richest man himself that covered the whole country with automatic networking of monitoring equipment and face recognition. Whether in terms of technicality or practicality, the former was obviously more valuable than the lost children gene bank prepared by the Shen Group. Of course, once the project was established, the capital that needed to be invested in the early stage was also a huge sum that was unimaginable for ordinary people. However, it was obvious that once this project was implemented, the effect it could play was absolutely huge.

——At least it could be guaranteed that within the scope of monitoring, all criminal acts would never remain out of sight. It allowed the police to get first-hand on-the-spot information when investigating a case. And then follow the clues of the suspect. This alone could at least deter some less timid offenders, and they would not dare to carry out atrocities within the monitoring range in the future.

Under the writings of some optimistic media and special reporters from FlyNews Entertainment, the Skynet system that had not yet been implemented was praised to the skies. However, these were not just blind praising and flattery. At least in Tao Mu's memory, after the Skynet system was implemented nationwide in his previous life, the crime rate in the country was indeed much lower than before, and the success rate of case detection was also greatly increased.

However, the important reason that prompted Tao Mu to join forces with various allies and the police to insist on implementing the Skynet system was because the actual benefits that could be obtained during the implementation of the entire project were very rich indeed——not mentioning anything else, only just the monitoring equipment needed to be installed nationwide, if they could sign this order, even if it was signed at the cost price, the profit obtained was unimaginable. Not to mention the huge fame that promoting the project itself could bring to the company.

In the previous life, the main ones who implemented the Skynet system were the China Police, Xiaoheng Capital and Skynet Technology. Now Tao Mu happened to know people from all three parties. Although under the butterfly effect of this life, Yun Yi was not very interested in the IT industry at first, but under Tao Mu's persistent edification and temptation, China's richest man in his previous life finally stepped back on to the path of fate——

It was worth mentioning that a bigwig was worthy of being a bigwig. Even if Yun Yi became a programmer halfway through his life, with Tao Mu's careful advice, the bigwig absorbed the basic knowledge of IT programming as quickly as possible, and it took less than half a year for the Skynet system's prototype code to come out——that was, the code regarding monitoring equipment and the national Internet network. Of course, this was also due to the good product planning plan given by Tao Mu, the product manager.

As for the higher-end technology of face recognition, Yun Yi was still in the process of experimenting. Li Xiaoheng, who had listened to Tao Mu discussing this information before, had already been looking for similar technologies in Silicon Valley and other high-tech industrial areas around the world.