ARRANGEMENTS

In order to make a big splash, Tao Mu specially chose to put FlyNews online at 12 o'clock at midnight on September 9th.

In fact, before going online, through the efforts of dorm 301, all the freshmen of the 2008 Beijing Film class, including some senior students, all knew about this.

So on the night of September 9, 2008, almost all of the Beijing Film students who possessed a computer waited in front of their computer to enter the website at first notice.

It was the first day of the website's launch and the only activity that was up on the website was the polling for campus belle and campus hunk. Since Tao Mu only got photos of the 2008 freshmen, it seemed that for now it was more appropriate to call it class belle and class hunk.

At the same time, in order to attract more students to register on the website, Tao Mu also encouraged older years to register for an account to upload photos and join in the competition.

"Ao ao ao ao, I want to vote for our Mu Mu, where is the photo of our Mu Mu~~"

In Beijing Film dorm 002, a girl sat at her desk, registering an account as quickly as possible, and directly entered the voting area. She wanted to vote for her heart's choice for school hunk. But it turned out that she couldn't vote directly. Instead, it was a multiple choice format in which users had to compare two photos and slowly choose until they reach their Mr. Perfect!

The reason Tao Mu chose this algorithm was mainly to increase students' sense of participation. After all, they were all classmates, and whether it was out of a mentality to join in the fun or to give him face, participating was the same as supporting him.

Tao Mu didn't want to put up distinct barriers like those voting idol shows, at least initially. The main concern was that if the number of votes was clear at a glance in the form of a bar graph from the beginning, those with a large number of votes would naturally be pleased, but for students with few votes or none at all it would be too hurtful.

Taking into account the issue of getting along in the future, Tao Mu decided it was best to put up a harmonious facade at first. At least after the end of the first round of votes when the boys and girls who made it to the finals all have a certain popularity base and support rate, then in the next round of competition the votes could be shown clearly.

In this way, ordinary students would have a sense of participation, and even if they were not voted into the finals for the ultimate selection of campus belle and hunk, they would still come away with some degree of recognition among all the students. And the students who made it into the finals would have established a basic popularity value. And finally, the website would subtly enter the life of Beijing Film students.

But in the eyes of the students who don't know the truth, Tao Mu's behavior was simply the most shameless way to deceive clicksヽ(`Д′)?︵┻━┻┻━┻

Of course, there were also many girls in the 2008 class who entered the voting area as soon as they registered their account, but for a different motive from the selection of campus belle and hunk——to search for their own photos: "I just want to see what kind of photo Mu Mu took for me?"

In order to collect more photos of the new students, the photos of the boys were taken with the help of the three roommates in dorm 301, while the female classmates were left to Tao Mu to personally convince. Considering Tao Mu's appearance and affability, almost no girls refused.

However, in order to maintain a sense of mystery, Tao Mu did not let the girls see these photos in advance. Instead, he had everyone search on FlyNews on the first day of its online launch.

In view of the fact that Tao Mu was too handsome——handsome enough to be the most wanted man to be kept by the 2008 class girls. So even if Tao Mu resorted to using such a beating inducing method for increasing website traffic, the girls resisted the desire to beat him up and waited patiently for the day when the website went online.