UNINTENTIONAL ACTIONS & TRUTH COMING TO LIGHT

Tao Mu's cooperation plan referred to the cooperation plan between director Rong's new movie "Gun King" and his FlyNews website.

Although FlyNews was still a completely new thing in the eyes of the public, since it had been launched online it had spread very rapidly among the college students in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and China's first- and second-tier cities in the past half month.

Tao Mu actually didn't know this director Rong, and he didn't have any opportunity to cooperate with him in his previous life either. So finding director Rong this time was just to help Gou Rixin vent any negative feelings——whether or not Gou Rixin's wire accident was caused by Xiong Zheng, Yu Mei cheating on him with Xiong Zheng was an indisputable fact.

Tao Mu didn't want to see this guy, who not only took his brother's woman but also took his brother's role, gain fame and success. While Xiong Zheng took Gou Rixin's role as the second male lead in "Gun King" in his last life, in the end he didn't get any waves. However, things couldn't be calculated like that.

So Tao Mu wrote a draft plan overnight, and directly found and paid a visit to the hotel room booked by director Rong in H Town. In a forceful but polite manner, he analyzed in detail with director Rong that if "Gun King" used Xiong Zheng, who was involved with the former male second lead's girlfriend as well as also possibly being responsible for deliberately creating a wire accident to take away the male second lead from the former actor, what kind of crises and risks would be brought to the reputation of the crew?

Unless deliberately creating hype, no crew would want trouble during filming. This would distract the actors and staff, and no one could guarantee the quality of the shooting. Moreover, if the audience paid too much attention to the media gossip of a film crew, it would inevitably affect the impression of some fans of the film.

What was more, the taint that Xiong Zheng might be carrying on his person was not just as simple as media gossip.

With director Rong's status in the film industry today, if he wanted to create hype, the best way was naturally to hype up gossip that would not lead to a scandal, such as the male lead and female lead developing a romantic relationship outside the film. Of course, creating hype of the male number one lead and the male number two lead not getting along and often fighting with each other on the set was also very in line with the main selling point of Hong Kong media gossip. However, this kind of hype required them to have the same status in the entertainment circle. If the difference was too great, the crew would be too lazy to create hype and even the actors themselves would not agree.

All in all, no matter what kind of hype, it obviously had nothing to do with Xiong Zheng, who had never appeared in a serious role apart from acting as another's martial arts body double.

Director Rong cherished his reputation and naturally would not allow a stain on the reputation of the crew because of a mere martial arts body double. However, he would also not have any good impression of Tao Mu approaching and threatening him like this.

So next, Tao Mu took out the publicity plan he designed overnight, and explained to director Rong what kind of publicity effect would be obtained if "Gun King" cooperated with FlyNews during filming.

"In fact, college students as an age group can be regarded as the main audience of China's movies. Because they have time, money, and the need to watch movies. So if the film "Gun King" can be known among the college students in China, director Rong can imagine that even if only one-fifth of the students enter the movie theater, "Gun King" will definitely get a box office result just with these students. What's more, the registered users of FlyNews are not only college students, but also many netizens in the age group of 18 to 35. Director Rong should know how much purchasing power is represented by consumer groups between 18 and 35 who have internet access in China currently."