DURING FILMING

"Ahhhhhhhhh——"

In the dark torture prison, the underground party member who was tortured to extract a confession had completely turned into a blood-soaked scarecrow.

The barbed leather whip was dipped in salt water, and slapped at the flesh rhythmically. When the shadow of the whip flew, one could even see the splattering of blood drops.

Bind the person's legs to a bench and stuff bricks under their feet. As the bricks were piled up, the bound knees were subjected to pressure and force, and eventually couldn't hold up anymore and break directly. But because there was no external injury, there would be no fatal crisis such as infection.

".....But these legs are as good as crippled." The Japanese military officer shook his head regretfully. Looking down condescendingly at Su Dingbang who was so frightened that he went limp and collapsed on the ground.

"Su-san!" The Japanese military officer leaned down slightly and looked at the person in front of him with pity, one who had used to be a handsome and noble young master, but now was like a pool of mud paralyzed at his feet.

He had said before, the violent business of war and fighting, killing and bloodshed were not suitable for these rich children who only knew how to enjoy luxury and have never suffered.

The Japanese military officer leisurely picked up Su Dingbang's hand, the originally slender and fair palm was covered in sweat and some dirty bloodstains: "I heard that Su-san likes to play the piano. We have a punishment here, which is to fiercely insert sharpened bamboo sticks under the nails. I wonder if these hands will be able to play the piano then?"

The hand caught by the Japanese military officer shook suddenly and clenched tightly into a fist. As if hiding the fingers in the palm of the hand could avoid those terrible things.

A look of contempt flashed in the Japanese military officer's eyes, oh, weak and cowardly Chinese!

He stood up and walked in front of the underground party member in an unhurried manner: "This gentleman, I admire your will. Our great empire of Japan appreciates a talent like you. As long as you agree to surrender. I swear, you will enjoy the best medical treatment immediately. Prosperity and wealth, or high official status, they are all within easy reach."

"But if you continue to remain stubborn, then we will be subjected to electrocution next." The Japanese military officer glanced at the bloody underground party member: "In your current state, if you sit in the electric chair, I'm afraid it will be difficult for you to survive. However, before you die, you will endure the most unbearable pain in the world."

The pain would be so painful that every time he took a breath, the underground party member would convulse involuntarily. He knew that he couldn't hold on anymore, and he would definitely not be able to survive the electrocution. His eyes were dulled, and he moved them slightly to look at Su Dingbang, who had been paralyzed on the side even before he was tortured.

This one would definitely defect.

The underground party member's lips twitched.

"What?" The Japanese military officer moved closer to the underground party member.

"I surrender....." A faint voice sounded.

There was a hint of disappointment in the Japanese military officer's eyes. He had wondered just how hard the bones of this Chinese man could be. Turned out to be nothing more than that.

He stood up straight, took the towel his subordinate handed him to wipe his hands, and asked casually, "Name?"

The underground party member did not answer. He was just twitching all over, crying and sobbing, and his lower lip kept trembling. But there was no sound.