DEVIATION

"I don't want to." He had never been treated so coldly by his family before, and instantly Shen Yu burst into tears. He looked at the Shen family's father and son pair with teary eyes. It was not that he was sad that he couldn't play the role of Yan Yu. But that he was in a car accident, and even if he wasn't injured, it wasn't on purpose. He was already miserable, why were there still people who think it was his fault?

Shen Chen would never reason with Shen Yu. Because it was impossible. Therefore, his method was also very simple and crude when dealing with Shen Yu: "Just be good. It's not a major role. If you really like acting, after returning to Shanghai, let Wen Shijin help you choose the script. You can play the lead role."

"That's different." Even if Shen Yu's brain was not very bright, he could clearly distinguish the difference between a dog-blood idol drama and a big movie production directed by Xu Musen: "I want to act. Eldest Brother, please help me talk to Director Xu. I will definitely act well, and I will never think filming is hard work again."

Being watched by Shen Yu's tearful eyes, the Shen family's father and son pair could only feel a headache.

"The children in our family are ignorant and spoiled by us." Even though he was annoyed, Chairman Shen did not ignore Mrs. Lin, who was sitting on the side, and smiled wryly: "You've seen something ridiculous."

Mrs. Lin smiled and patted the back of Shen Yu's hand, saying warmly: "Every family has their troubles. Whose family does not have naughty children. I think Xiao Yu has a good personality. And he is also innocent and cute. It's just that he has experienced too few things, so he was misunderstood by certain people."

Hong Kong was so small, and the gossip was so fast and abundant. Even if Mrs. Lin was hospitalized, she could still hear some gossip. What was more, the incident of Shen Yu's car accident was actually a big deal on the Internet. Those little nurses and young doctors all had FlyNews accounts. Listening to their gossip, Mrs. Lin could also know all about it. And she had personally communicated with Shen Yu, and she could naturally see that Shen Yu was not such a scheming person.

"Since it's a misunderstanding, it's a good thing to discuss it. Since the child likes acting, it's rare to have such an opportunity. So don't leave any regrets." Mrs. Lin said with a smile: "Xu Musen is a very talented person, and talented people will inevitably be proud of their talents. They like to judge others based on their own subjective impression. But I believe that your son must not be the kind of person with deep scheming. But if you let Xiao Yu leave the crew like this, wouldn't the falsity become a truth?"

When the Shen family's father and son pair heard what Mrs. Lin said, their expressions turned slightly better. They were blinded by concern, and they did not think about this layer. Of course, the main reason was that they didn't expect Shen Yu to have gained such affection from the old madam Lin.

It seemed that the old man lost his mare, but it all turned out for the best. (TN: idiom for a blessing in disguise)

Chairman Shen laughed and was about to make some chit chat about raising children being a difficult task, when he saw a very handsome young man in a suit and leather shoes, holding a bunch of lilies.

"Eh, grandma, you are actually chatting with others?" The young man put the lily bouquet in his hand into Mrs. Lin's arms, and asked with a smile, "Then I'm very curious, who is it that could coax my grandma into such a happy mood."

Mrs. Lin patted her precious grandson and made introductions with a smile, "This is the head of the Shen family in Shanghai. This is his eldest son, Shen Chen, and this is his adopted son, Shen Yu."

She then turned to the Shen family and said, "This is my grandson Lin Rong'an."

As she spoke, Mrs. Lin did not forget to remind Lin Rong'an: ".....Isn't your relationship with Xu Musen very good? Tomorrow, you will take Xiao Yu to the crew to visit the set, and by the way, explain various misunderstandings."