SHEN YAN'S LOGIC

"Elder sister?" Shen Yu looked at Shen Yan who was standing in front of the desk crying, and called out a little hesitantly.

"You still dare to call me elder sister?" Shen Yan's eyes were red and she looked at Shen Yu angrily: "Shen Yu, have I ever wronged you? Have I treated you badly over these many years? When others bully you, it's me, your elder sister, who rushes to the front to protect you. For you, I even dared to talk back to mother. Now I can't even go back to my own home, and father and elder brother halted my allowance. I have to work outside to earn money to support myself. Every day I have to squeeze on the subway like those commoners. While you, a cuckoo who occupied the nest, can live in a big villa and be your big celebrity. If not because of me, you wouldn't have today's life. Yet how do you treat me in the end?"

"You actually let your fans post my black material on the Internet. Slandering me for bullying my female classmates who were prettier and more popular than me since elementary school. Causing me to be pointed at and be criticized by many people, even Zhuo Yan. You are making trouble with me over this matter. Shen Yu, I treat you as my own younger brother, have you ever treated me as your own elder sister? How can you let your fans slander me and insult me, yet refuse to come forward and speak even one sentence for me. Have you forgotten that many of the girls that I 'bullied' had actually bullied you. It was you who came crying and complained to me, saying that those girls excluded you and hated you. I only bullied them because I wanted to help you vent your anger. Slapping that actress before, and also scolding Tao Mu, didn't I do that all for your sake?"

"I've done so many things for you, almost betraying everyone except for you, and now both father and elder brother are blaming me. Don't you feel moved at all? Shen Yu, do you even have a heart?"

When Shen Yan recalled how she was chased and scolded by Shen Yu's fans online, she suddenly felt very angry. The feeling was like being bitten by a kitten or puppy you raised. The anger was more from feeling like she had lost face than anything else.

Shen Yan still remembered that after seeing the hot search on the Internet, her best girlfriends called to comfort her, but they were actually laughing at her bad eyesight at having actually raised an ungrateful wretch. She also fell out with her family because of this ungrateful wretch, such that the blood related daughter of the Shen family was not even as favored as an unrelated outsider who occupied the nest.

What infuriated Shen Yan the most was that even Zhuo Yan thought she was stupid and vicious, and said that she didn't even have half of Shen Yu's intelligence.

This was what Shen Yan was most dissatisfied with. Over these years, without her protection, Shen Yu would have been bullied to death. How could Zhuo Yan say that she was not as smart as Shen Yu? If Zhuo Yan said she was not as kind as Shen Yu then she could shrug it off, but what right did he have to say she was not as smart as Shen Yu?

Shen Yan was furious and angered with Zhuo Yan, instantly arguing back. As a result, Zhuo Yan just glanced at her with a half-smile, and snorted coldly: "You think you are smarter and stronger than him. But now something happened, and you, the smart and powerful one, are being scolded by netizens all over the country, while that kind and weak Shen Yu can push all the faults onto you instead, all the while remaining as an innocent and good person. I am quite curious, between the two of you, just who is smarter and who is more stupid?"

"You've been used as a gun for so many years without knowing it, and actually think you're smart. They call a person like you a self-styled genius." Zhuo Yan stabbed at Shen Yan's pride without mercy: "Actually, it doesn't matter if you think you're quite clever. I just think it's funny, you've been fooled and used, yet you stand there happily thinking you're so smart. I truly didn't know you could be so stupid."