CHATTING WHILE EATING & LI XIAOHENG'S MOTIVE

Tao Mu was really eager to discuss the issue of the new platform with future IT bigshot. However, his academic attainments in the field of medicine could not be praised at all. Tao Mu was a person who valued ​​efficiency very much. Without making preparations in advance, he was not prepared to talk aimlessly with Mr. IT bigshot Yun, so as not to expose his superficial ignorance in front of said bigshot and lessen his good impression in the other's heart.

So Tao Mu took the initiative to ask for three days of preparation time and promised: "Give me three days, even if I can't fully understand the medical field, but I can write up a plan based on my experience in creating the FlyNews website. I guarantee that brother Yun won't be let down."

Originally having wanted to invite Tao Mu to lunch and have a casual chat at the same time, Yun Yi suddenly felt the pressure. Swallowing what he was about to say, Yun Yi smiled and said: "Then I will also go back and prepare. Although I am a medical student, I don't have any work experience. I don't know if my ideas are appropriate. "

"It's definitely appropriate." Tao Mu was more confident in Yun Yi than Yun Yi himself.

This was China's future richest man! Any ideas that bigshot came up with.....even if it was not suitable right now, but wasn't there a planning expert like him on the side?

At this moment, the reborn Tao Mu was no longer fighting alone. He felt that he was shining all over. The talents and wisdom of all Internet elites from ten years in the future seem to have all gathered on him at this moment. And the most shining one was the halo of China's richest man that shone from bigshot Yun Yi.

Yun Yi smiled faintly, and then couldn't help but chuckle as he watched Tao Mu's delighted and dreamy expressions.

"I feel that you are much more lively since you returned to Beijing." Yun Yi said, and then suddenly remembered that Tao Mu was only 18 years old this year. Like his sister, he was a kid who had just entered university——even younger than him by two years.

Then it seemed that he needn't be so formal just to have lunch with a younger junior brother. Rather than consider the content of the conversation in advance, it was better to just let things flow naturally.

"Can I treat you to lunch at noon?" Yun Yi smiled and invited: "What do you like to eat? There is a Sichuan hot pot restaurant near the hospital. Are you interested?"

Yun Yi felt that when two people go out to eat for the first time, they should eat hot pot. Hot pot was more lively so even if it was two unfamiliar people, they could still discuss the ingredients. And then slowly transition from ingredients to other topics. This way it won't be so awkward.

"It's fine with me." Tao Mu happily said with a smile: "I like hot pot. I love all kinds of hot pot. By the way, there is a Mongolian hot pot near our school that is very delicious. It's run by my classmate's family and their instant boiled mutton is the best. I'll treat you to it next time."

Tao Mu did not forget to advertise Wen Bao's mutton hot pot. He completely didn't realize that he almost missed out on a lunch meeting with China's future richest man.

"You mean Wen Juxiang?" Yun Yi also knew about this restaurant: "I know the main branch store over on Wangfujing. My family has eaten it before. The taste is very authentic."

Gou Rixin, who was lying on the hospital bed, couldn't help drooling as he listened to them, and cried out in pain: "Don't say anymore, you two. I'm really going to die, okay!"

Tao Mu and Yun Yi exchanged chuckles. Tao Mu said: "You have to prepare for the operation now and there are too many foods you have to abstain from. When you get better, I will treat you to delicious food."