GOING TO H TOWN AGAIN

"Don't panic, tell me slowly." Tao Mu frowned and calmed the other patiently.

Da Luo on the other end of the phone seemed to be at a complete loss. A grown man, squatting in the hospital corridor, crying and sniffling: "Brother Gou had an accident while hanging on the wires. He fell and broke his waist. The doctor said that he must have an operation immediately. But Yu Mei, that stinkin' bitch, actually ran away with the money.....And the hospital won't do the operation without the money, brother Gou's mother is also nearly sick with panic.....Tao Mu, what can we do....."

Da Luo was crying on the phone, and his speech was also not very clear. Tao Mu listened for a long time. During this period, he kept interrupting Da Luo's crying to chase the key point. It took more than half an hour to finally make sense of it all.

——Similar to Tao Mu's memory in his previous life, Gou Rixin really had an accident while hanging on the wires. He fell from a height of more than six meters and broke his waist directly. Because the injured place was too close to the lumbar vertebra, the doctor said that even if the general operation was successfully completed, it was very likely to become high paraplegia. Unless he went under an operation with a particularly complicated name, if the postoperative recovery was good, he might recover into a normal person again. However, this kind of surgery alone cost more than 500,000 yuan for the initial surgery, plus various postoperative rehabilitation treatments, so based on a conservative estimate, the total cost would be about 1.2 million yuan.

Because Tao Mu had bought accident insurance for Gou Rixin before, he could afford the one million yuan. Coupled with the fact that Gou Rixin had some savings as a martial artist extra for so many years, he did have the money for the operation. Da Luo and the whole gang of brothers felt very fortunate and so they quickly called Gou Rixin's family. Gou Rixin only had his mother left, and mother Gou rushed over as soon as she received news. The claims settlement also went very smoothly, and the group of brothers thought that there would be no problem.

"I accompanied brother Gou's mother to the insurance company that day to settle the compensation. But Yu Mei also insisted on following. Since brother Gou had the accident, this woman had been busy waiting on and taking care of all of his needs. Helping with sanitation, feeding him meals and wiping his body clean. Everyone thought she had changed her ways and was really ready to spend the days with brother Gou. We were all quite happy for brother Gou."

"After finishing settling the insurance, I wanted to send mother Gou and Yu Mei back to the hospital to pay the operation money. But I got a call halfway through, saying that something happened to our crew and insisting that I had to let go back. Yu Mei said to give the money to her and she'll take mother Gou back to the hospital to make the payment."

At that time, Da Luo didn't think anything about it, so he directly handed over the bank card to Yu Mei. As a result, when Yu Mei arrived at the hospital, she left mother Gou in the ward, saying that she would go through the payment procedure while mother Gou took care of Gou Rixin.

Mother Gou waited in the ward all afternoon, but

Yu Mei still did not return. Feeling something was wrong, she went down to investigate and found that Yu Mei didn't go to make the payment at all. She actually ran away with the bank card.

Mother Gou panicked. She didn't know how to use the phone, nor was she familiar with Gou Rixin's friends. In the end, she begged the nurse at the nurse station to call with the contact information that the nurse found. Only then did Da Luo and the rest learn that Yu Mei actually took the money and ran away: ".....You say, isn't she too cruel? Brother Gou has been so good to her for so many years. Before the accident, he even wanted to marry her. You say, how could she do this kind of cruel thing? She is basically forcing brother Gou to die!"