AUDITION PART 1

The filming location of "The Legend of Heroes" was in the scenic spot of Qingming Shanghe Tu in H Studio City (TN: a filming location based on the painting of the same name by Song dynasty painter Zhang Zeduan, eng tl is Along the River During Qingming Festival). When Zhao Keping arrived on the set with Tao Mu, the director Zhao Xin was talking to the female second lead. The female second lead was another one who had an investor backing her. According to rumors, she used to sell Louis Vuitton bags and had no acting experience. Her expressions in front of the camera was rather terrifying——in any case, in Zhao Xin's eyes, it might be more appropriate for her to change to a horror movie or a disaster movie based on the terrifying faces this woman kept making in front of the camera.

However, with the 10 million yuan check generously signed by the investor boss in his pocket, even if Zhao Xin was dissatisfied with the performance of the female number two, he had to be patient and teach her again and again.

When Zhao Keping brought Tao Mu to Zhao Xin, Zhao Xin was almost vexed to the point his high blood pressure nearly hit the roof by the wooden expressions female number two kept making. A piece of wood that couldn't be taught no matter what, why the hell couldn't she stay with selling her LV bags, or have the coal boss buy her a store so she could be a proprietress herself. Why did she have to come over and make it difficult for him?!

"Is this the newcomer you mentioned?" Zhao Xin glanced at Tao Mu with an angry look, and said: "He is indeed handsome, let's hope he doesn't just have a face. My crew is here to film a TV series not a ppt."

The female No. 2 who was still at the scene flushed in embarrassment, nearly in tears.

Zhao Keping calmly patted Tao Mu on the shoulder, and laughed: "Didn't director Zhao also see the video that director Chen sent to you. How is Xiao Mu's expressiveness in front of the camera? I don't need to say more about it. He should be enough to replace that cooked duck who flew away before, right?"

Definitely more than enough!

Zhao Xin glanced at Tao Mu's face, and then recalled the video material that director Chen passed to him. It could be said that so long as Tao Mu could show one-tenth of his ability in the video during the audition, this role was without question his.

"Let's try on the costume first!" Zhao Xin was not in a good mood at the moment and didn't want to bother with useless talk. Of course, the more important reason was that Tao Mu's current status had not yet reached the point where Zhao Xin needed to treat him carefully.

"You there, you take him to the fitting room to try on the costume." Zhao Xin stretched out his hand to call over a production assistant. Although Tao Mu performed well as a stand-in in "Purple Cloud", Zhao Xin still had to personally see Tao Mu in costume. After all, although many actors were very handsome, they could only be seen in certain styles. A perfect example would be those actors who looked very awkward or strange in ancient costume.

Zhao Xin was making a martial arts film, not a martial arts comedy film. Therefore, the bearing of the actors must mesh well with their roles——after all, not all actors were like the female second lead with an investor daddy behind them. (TN: investor daddy or bankroller, someone who invests in films or dramas for a kept celebrity. Usually there is a sexual relationship between the two)

Zhao Xin still had very high requirements for his works when the funds were ample and there were no investor daddy making it difficult.

Zhao Keping patted Tao Mu on the shoulder again, and said with a gentle expression: "Go ahead."

He also said to the makeup artist amiably: "Then I leave it to you."

The protection and support for Tao Mu was obvious in every word, so obvious that so long as one was not blind, one would definitely see it.