MR. LI'S OLD-FASHIONED WORDS OF LOVE

For the sake of filming, forcing oneself into a high fever of 39.3 degrees Celsius, and later, in order to film the role of a drug addict, refusing to eat or take medicine. Although after fighting to the end, the scene was successfully completed. But for the so-called death of one's own making, he would have to endure even if it was on his knees. So after returning to Beijing, towards the matter of Li Xiaoheng keeping a close watch that he took his medicine, even if Tao Mu was not happy, he had to endure it.

".....I think I've recovered." After swallowing the last two small pills with warm water, Tao Mu repeatedly confirmed, "From tomorrow onwards, I won't need to take any more pills, right?"

Before waiting for Li Xiaoheng's reply, Tao Mu emphasized again: "I heard that taking too much cold medicine will affect the brain in bad ways. If I am no longer smart, I may make mistakes in project decision-making."

Was it not a bit too childish to use this kind of thing as a threat?

Li Xiaoheng squinted at Tao Mu, a half-smile on his lips.

Probably also feeling that his behavior was inappropriate, Tao Mu's face flushed and he tried to explain reasonably: "It's not a good thing to take too much medicine. As the saying goes, medicine can also be poison."

"Also, could you stop with the herbal soup? It's too expensive and troublesome, I'm feeling quite ashamed here."

"The doctor said that you almost turned a simple cold into pneumonia." Li Xiaoheng said mildly: "I don't want my partner to have this much disregard for his own body. Or, would you prefer that I tell Mr. Liu, Mr. Meng and Mr. Song?"

Afraid that his family would be worried, Tao Mu didn't dare to tell his family that he was so ill at the time. Even if the entertainment tabloids spread rumors, Tao Mu only dared to tell everyone that he had a common cold, and that the gossip paparazzi deliberately wrote sensationalist titles as a gimmick——after all, they said before that Tao Mu was brought into a drug rehab center for taking drugs.

With the testimony of Gou Rixin and Li Xiaoheng, two honest and particularly reliable people, Liu Yao and the others did not have any doubts. They also felt that the gossip paparazzi really dared to say anything for the sake of sales.

But on the other side, Tao Mu, who was caught in the act by Li Xiaoheng, now had a difficult life. Being forced to take injections and medicines was nothing, but the most annoying thing was that Li Xiaoheng learned medicinal herbal soup recipes from somewhere, and now made a pot for him every day. Tao Mu, forced to drink it all everyday, was on the verge of throwing up. After a week, he could no longer stand it.

"Consider it my surrender. At most, I promise you that I will never pour cold water on my head and deliberately come down with a fever for filming again. As CEO Li's most important partner, I will definitely protect this head of mine, strive for clear and logical thinking during the next ten years, and never delay you from earning money."

Possibly all the most embarrassing moments in his life were seen by Li Xiaoheng——his whole body smelling unwashed, hair greasy, dizzy, hungry, limbs weak, and needing Li Xiaoheng's help to stand in the shower, so Tao Mu felt that he already had not much to hide from the other. When facing Li Xiaoheng again, his whole person was much more relaxed and he could even throw in some jokes in between words.

Li Xiaoheng cherished such a lively Tao Mu very much. But some things must be made clear: "It's not just pouring cold water on yourself, it's about prohibiting all self-destruction."

"Tao Mu, I know you like acting. But I hope you can cherish your own body. In other words, you can only act in more dramas and films if you are in a healthier state. Instead of ruining your health for a trivial role." Li Xiaoheng put his hands on his knees which were crossed, and said calmly, "You are a businessman yourself. You should understand that input and output should at least be proportional to each other."