REACTION & PUBLICITY

Start from the beginning

And it was not only them who would crossdress, but also the entire cast of actors were also dragged down the pit with them——bah, dance with them. Except for Zhan Bin and other veteran teachers who they did not dare to approach, the others were all harassed by Wen Bao and the others. Not even Director Zhou Hong and Screenwriter Fan could escape their clutches.

Tao Mu went back to the dressing room to remove his makeup and costume. When he came out again, all the actors in the crew were wearing cheongsams or schoolgirl outfits that was a sight enough to blind the eyes. A large group of people were standing on the set, contemplating what dance to do——Tao Mu's ultra-difficult dance definitely didn't need to be considered. It was best to keep it simple and easy to use. Some even suggested radio calisthenics.

The large group of people stood on the set, and Tao Mu had a flash of inspiration. He remembered a dance move that was very popular in later years. He gathered everyone in the middle of the set, clapped his hands and said, "Dance with me. Come, get ready, one, two, three, four....."

Everyone looked at Tao Mu in unison, seeing Tao Mu's upper body remaining still and only his feet sometimes kicking forward, sometimes sideways, the movement was simple and smooth, there was basically no difficulty, but it looked quite cool.

Everyone present, most of them had attended professional training schools. Even Director Zhou Hong and Screenwriter Fan practiced voice, stage presence, posture and appearance when they were in college. Such a simple action certainly couldn't beat them. So under the leadership of Tao Mu, the large group of people quickly began dancing.

Soon after getting high from the dance, Tao Mu even pulled his Yao Dad and Xiao Qi Dad in. It wasn't until the crew's post-production came over to say that the video of Tao Mu's dancing had been edited did everyone stop.

Tao Mu said that he wanted to promote the crew, and his way of publicity was also very simple and crude. He directly titled the video "Dancing at the Filming Site of "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood", uploaded it directly to FlyNews.com's official account, shared it by himself, and then @ "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" official FlyNews account.

Zhou Hong indicated that the staff in charge of managing the official FlyNews account of the crew also shared it.

The netizens who have been waiting to be fed on the Internet have finally waited for this video and couldn't wait to click it. Then——

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh....."

"So beautiful!"

"The posture is also too good!"

"Are you sure it's not a stand-in? Wasn't it filmed and edited? Isn't there a hanging wire? I don't believe it! I don't believe it! I don't believe this dance was done in one go!"

"The one who asked if it was a stand-in, are you blind? Except for a few fixed-frame top-down angles, this video was shot with a long camera. Yet someone is asking if it's a stand-in if it was edited or not? Go see a doctor if your eyes are bad!"

"The water sleeves are thrown with so much strength and power!"

"The last pose was so beautiful, I cried at how beautiful it was."

"I don't know why, our Mu danced so beautifully, but I cried after watching the dance."

"I cried too."

"Cry +1"

"Water sleeves, Peking Opera postures, a few martial arts moves and the nine-tail whipping technique, wow, our Mu knows a lot of things."

"Am I the only one who thinks the background music is particularly good? Especially the last gunshot, and then the twirl and fixed opera pose at the end, wasn't it amazing? Got goosebumps in an instant."