REACTION & PUBLICITY

Start from the beginning

Everyone was slightly taken aback. And for some reason felt that the atmosphere in front of them was a bit weird. Long Tianao blinked his eyes blankly, and laughed carefreely: "CEO Li is worthy of being the most valued partner of CEO Tao, caring about CEO Tao's physical condition this much. You see, we were all only paying attention to CEO Tao's beautiful appearance, only CEO Li cared about whether Tao Mu was cold or not."

As soon as these words came out, everyone felt even more weird.

The originally noisy and boiling set was quiet for a moment. Tao Mu coughed lightly and said, "It's really cold. I'll go back and change my clothes first."

Class beauty Jiang Cheng raised her paw and asked, "Tao Mu, can I borrow that costume of yours? I want to take some pictures wearing it."

As soon as these words came out, many girls echoed in agreement. Even the female No. 2 and No. 3 in the crew couldn't help making this request. There was no other reason, it was because Tao Mu danced so beautifully just now in it.

Tao Mu sneezed, and glanced at the three roommates who were hiding in the crowd while smirking: "Okay. But the three of them will go first. After they are dressed they can do a dance, just take it as promoting our crew."

"Why us?" The three roommates wailed. As if they were relaying 'baby won't do it, baby will make trouble': "We are men, we don't wear women's clothes."

Tao Mu looked at the three roommates, let out a hehe, and repeated without a smile, "Bao'er, could it be you think it's too embarrassing for a grown man to dress up as a woman and dance? Actually, don't put too much psychological burden on yourself. As an actor, you need to play all kinds of roles. Acting the opposite sex is also part of acting. At most you will just be experiencing it in advance."

Wen Bao: "....." What do you call digging a hole and burying yourself? This.

"That doesn't work! You look at your height of 1.82 meters, and I'm only 1.75 meters tall. I can't wear those clothes." Wen Bao was still struggling to the death. Du Kang who had been heckling particularly loudly earlier also echoed: "I'm 1.89 meters tall, and I can't wear these clothes. Xiao Anzi is about the same height as you though. He can wear it."

Chu Sui'an, who was standing on the side quietly was dragged out by his roommate, an innocent stumbling across a crossfire: "....." Meow Meow Meow?

"No!" Before Chu Sui'an could speak, several female classmates in Beijing Film were already screaming in protest: "You can't let a bunch of stinky men wear such a beautiful costume."

Jiang Cheng hugged Tao Mu's costume tightly, and hugged Tao Mu who was wearing said costume along the way: "This is for us girls to borrow. Let them change to other women's clothes. Anyway, this is H Town. There are all kinds of costumes. If it doesn't work, we can lend them our Republic of China female student uniforms."

These words inspired many classmates: "By the way, didn't Wen Bao dance yangge at the end of the term finals performance play? Let him put on a student uniform and wear a big red silk scarf to dance yangge."

After being reminded by his classmates, Wen Bao suddenly realized. That's right, his own crossdress show had long been offered up already. Then this wasn't the first time for him at all, so why was he acting like a shy virgin girl?

The dark devious eyes swept over Tao Mu without a trace. Wen Bao knew in his heart that Tao Mu's performance was too good just now, which made everyone feel a little psychological pressure.

But how could one say it, being able to live in the same dorm with a black-bellied guy like Tao Mu and get along very well, the three roommates were also quite thick skinned fellows themselves. Hearing these words, he no longer shied away, and squeezed into the girls' changing room like a silly roe deer, looking for girls' school uniforms from the Republic of China everywhere——he really was ready to dance it seemed.