WILLING TO ACCEPT IT

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After Lawyer Zhou's words, the Shen family's father and son pair's kind intentions were subtly hinted to just be a desire to win over Tao Mu, the new major shareholder. Instantly, they were a little speechless.

Yao Shengan squinted at the Shen family's father and son pair coldly, and snickered unceremoniously.

The two families have completely placed their hostility out in the open due to the sudden change of the Sheng'an Group. It was just that due to their manners and self-restraint, you would not see them swearing at each other in public.

However, Yao Shengan probably wouldn't ever forget how the Shen family father and son pair took advantage during the Yao family's most difficult time and when they most needed help. As the saying went, what goes around comes around. He had destroyed the Song family because of his coveting the Song family's recipe book. Now he had also tasted the feeling of being betrayed and helpless.

However, Yao Shengan was not Mr. Song, and the Shen family was not Yao Shengan. Both of them knew that the battle between the two families had just begun. Yao Shengan won't let the Shen family throw a knife behind his back. He was like a poisonous snake laying in wait, hiding in a dark corner waiting for an opportunity.

The Shen family also knew clearly about Yao Shengan's nature. Therefore, they would not let Yao Sheng'an and the Yao family continue to stay in the Sheng'an Group to enjoy their wealth. The so-called unsuccessfully hitting the snake will result in harmful consequences, the Shen family had done something wrong, so naturally they dared not imagine that they could still repair their relationship with the Yao family. Since the relationship could not be repaired, suppressing the Yao family directly and preventing the Yao family from turning over forever was naturally the safest way to protect the Shen family.

But these had nothing to do with Tao Mu. He didn't bother to care about how the Shen family and the Yao family would fight in the future. Either way, it was just a dogfight between his enemies.

The three groups of people got in the car with different thoughts, and they were silent all the way. It was noon when they arrived at the Yao family mansion.

Yao Shengan had always been grateful that Tao Mu had published an article on the waste oil incident to speak for him, so he wanted to invite Tao Mu to lunch.

Tao Mu knew that Yao Shengan's invitation came from the heart——this old bastard's gratitude was probably only worth a meal. But he did not dare to trust the IQ and methods of the others in the Yao family. Especially Yao Wenxiao, who might maybe even hint to the chef to poison the food.

Tao Mu didn't want to use his own life to test the Yao family's intelligence. After entering the Yao family's mansion, he didn't even drink any water. He waited for Yao Shengan to bring over the recipe book so that he could then turn around and leave.

The Yao family did not expect that after this negotiation, the Yao family would lose 20% of their shares. And that Yao Shengan, the head of the Yao family, had to rush to the capital during the Chinese New Year to kowtow and apologize in front of the Song family grave despite his advanced age.

They immediately glared at Tao Mu, wanting nothing more than to swarm over him to eat his flesh and drink his blood.

"CEO Tao right? Aren't you too much? Our Yao family had no grievances with you in the past, but because of some old things that happened to the Song family, you actually took 20% shares of the Sheng'an Group. Not only this, what gives you the right to request my father to go kowtow and apologize at the Song family's grave? My father is already at such an advanced age, and he is considered a prominent figure in Shanghai. How can you just humiliate him like this? Don't you have any conscience?"