According to his own account, he and Yu Mei met in the summer two years ago. At that time, they both had gone to participate in a dinner party organized by the assistant director of a crew.

".....It's called a dinner party, but in fact everyone knows the truth. This kind of gathering involves that kind of relationship. The assistant director relies on his own power in the crew to obtain sexual favors from actresses. There are also a few lighting techs and videographers. Some beautiful actresses were also willing and wanted to suck up to the assistant director so as to add a few more lines to their parts or when filming, have the cameraman capture them in a more flattering angle. It's all done willingly. Yu Mei often goes to that kind of party."

Xiong Zheng confessed, while blackening Yu Mei's person from inside to outside: ".....She can drink and have fun with everyone. So after a few times we got together. After that, I would often introduce her to some acting roles which were all roles with lines."

"Then do you know about Yu Mei and Gou Rixin being together?" The police comrade suddenly interrupted Xiong Zheng when he heard this.

"I know." Xiong Zheng was hanging his head. He raised it again and stared at the police scorchingly: "But it's not illegal, right? The two of us are unmarried. Besides, it was Yu Mei who took the initiative to hook up with me."

The police nodded, without commenting on the incident, and said in a deep voice, "Continue."

Xiong Zheng looked at the police comrade with some anxiety. But the police comrade did not say a word, nor did he show any expressions. Xiong Zheng felt even more nervous.

He confessed honestly: "In fact, people in our circle are almost like this. Yu Mei and I dated on and off several times in the past two years.....Her man keeps a tight hold on her and doesn't like her to go out. Yu Mei also always complains to me that her man has no ability and yet likes to boss her around. She wants to break up with her man and stay with me. Of course I don't care. After all, Yu Mei is pretty. With such a girlfriend, I don't lose out. But later, she suddenly stopped talking about breaking up, and said that she would not see me any longer in the future, that she plans to marry her man. It didn't matter to me. But I really didn't expect what happened next. She suddenly came to me yesterday afternoon with a big bag full of a million yuan in cash. This really frightened me. I asked her what's going on....."

"She said that the money was paid by the insurance company for her man's accident. She also said that her man would not survive this time. The doctor said that even if the operation is successful, it is most likely that he would still have high-level paraplegia. She said that she wants to break up with her man and that this one million yuan was compensation for her loss of youth during the many years she had been with him. It was her break-up fee. But I thought, this is a scam! Her man is still lying in the hospital bed....."

Xiong Zheng flushed down to his neck in his excitement, looking very honest and dutiful: "I was terrified and felt that this was wrong. So I came here. I say, comrade police, you must believe me. I know that intervening in their relationship is not good of me. But I am definitely a law-abiding citizen. I don't do anything illegal. Yu Mei is too ruthless. You say, she was with her man for so many years, same as husband and wife. But she actually ran away with the money needed to pay for her man's medical treatment at this critical juncture. Isn't this the same as forcing Gou Rixin to die!"

It was probably because Xiong Zheng appeared too sincere and eager, so including Qin Miaoru and the others, everyone felt that this matter might really have nothing to do with Xiong Zheng. Although his moral quality was not very good, casually intervening and messing up the couple relationship of others. But he really didn't look like he could do something illegal.