And another significant point was that this type of case, coupled with Tao Mu's hype style, would have the whole country discussing societal matters. And it was not a one time thing, but even in the future——so long as there was a need, it could be pulled out again at any time, setting off a frenzy of discussion once again.

Everytime the topic was brought up, the Zhang family would once again be pulled out by various media to point fingers at. For the Zhang family, after putting such a hat on, it would be difficult to pull the hat off.

Too ruthless!

Tao Mu turned a blind eye to the bigwigs' scrutiny, and smiled as he continued to advise these bigwigs: "Finally, we can also stand from the perspective of the crew and the industry and persuade those young people who are young and have never been involved in society to not just go to unfamiliar places to visit celebrities. Emphasize the danger and uncertainty of this behavior, then register an official account on Weibo where you can post these safety tips, and inspire the public's good feelings."

"Don't those media reporters surrounding the crew want interviews? I think that everyone can also talk about your attitudes during the interview. For example, if there is no business, there is no harm. Discuss this from the perspective of equality and even feminism. You can also start from the doctor-patient relationship and the doctor's trouble. Director Cheng is the director, so he can take advantage of this incident to make a few movies with similar themes. If done well, maybe you can even get an award!"

Cheng Baodong's face changed and changed again. Looking at Tao Mu, he didn't speak for a long time.

The other bigwigs also had lingering fears.

——Tao Mu's method was too ruthless. It was like a wolf cub who had always hidden its fangs finally stretched out sharp claws. Before that, although these bigwigs talked about the child being too scheming and manipulative, they didn't feel much realistically. At most, it was just echoing others. It was a kind of condescending evaluation, added with a little sympathy for the weak. After all, Tao Mu, a kid who just graduated from high school, was not even an official actor. In front of the big names who had long been established in the entertainment circle, he posed no significance or deterrent at all.

But now, everyone was deeply aware of Tao Mu's scheming and ruthless methods——today his methods were used to deal with the hooligans that were the Zhang family. But tomorrow, it could be used against anyone in this room.

The main point was that even though everyone was more famous and influential than Tao Mu, if they really ran into this kind of thing, it was likely they wouldn't be able to hold up against the onslaught of attacks. They would absolutely not be able to escape without losing a layer of skin.

And on top of that, Tao Mu spent at most one and a half days to come up with such a method. With a flicker of an eye, he came up with an idea, and a very vicious and ruthless one that could ruin any person.

How could this child be so ruthless at such a young age. Then, when he came into contact with them, was he also holding back so many bad thoughts?

Tao Mu noticed a change in the mentality of these people. But he didn't care about it.

He had already anticipated this kind of reaction when he came to visit the set today to apologize and give everyone his idea.

He did it intentionally.

From childhood to adulthood, Tao Mu had deeply realized a truth. That was, in the process of interacting with people, you couldn't just show your weakness. You had to show off your claws when necessary to increase your weight in the eyes of others. This way, when you asked someone to do something, they wouldn't be negligent and perfunctory just because they thought they could treat you lightly and get away with it. This way it would not delay things.