——After all, the Zhang family had brought the matter to the media. Whether they liked it or not, if they didn't give an explanation, this matter would likely not blow over.

"In fact, we should think about it from another angle. Just spending a couple hundred thousand yuan donations could create a social hotspot for "Faraway Jianghu" which might be more effective than that of you deliberately spending money to buy ads for marketing, right?" And this kind of social hotspot came with discussions and debates that could last for a very long time. No matter how much time had passed, so long as it was mentioned, there would always be people discussing it.

The group of bigwigs looked at each other and didn't speak. Cheng Baodong sneered and unceremoniously retorted: "Easy for you to say. Creating a social hotspot. Do you think that the mainstream media is yours? You can create it just because you want to?"

One couldn't quibble on minor matters when you talk to people like Cheng Baodong and instead grasp the main point of the topic and keep plowing on directly so as not to be disrupted by his deliberately antagonistic words. If he was actually distracted by his annoying words then it would be over. Who knew what year they would be able to bring the topic back to the main point.

Therefore, Tao Mu ignored Cheng Baodong's aggressiveness and patiently analyzed: "MLM, abduction, women's rights, and doctor-patient relationships, no matter when, these are the most important topics of the country and the people. Especially the two in the middle. We can start from the topic of human traffickers and women's rights, and bribe some media to follow the case. Start some topics on the Internet, such as the crime of abduction and rape, and the different sentencing methods for domestic violence crimes in marriage, and discuss why some crimes of abduction and rape have the same sentences given to crimes of domestic violence in marriage."

"You can also ask a reporter to break the news that after arriving at the hospital, the Zhang family insisted that the police and the hospital should not have performed operations without their 'permission', using this as an excuse to force the hospital to be responsible for them. We can discuss the matter or diverge our thinking. Let the netizens discuss the relationship between doctors and patients, as well as the so-called "the world is made up of parents" and "my oddity of parents". Of course, the crew of "Faraway Jianghu" as a direct participant in this case, expresses deep sympathy and regret for Zhang Hanya's experience and also couldn't bear for the police and the hospital to face any difficulties that would chill everyone's heart to save the wounded. So, the crew is willing to organize donations and be responsible for little Hanya's medical expenses but also appeal to little Hanya's relatives to take the overall situation seriously and not be petty by hurting the hearts of the police and doctors for one's own profit——after all, we can't let the hero shed tears on top of the blood and sweat! I can make a statement first, I am willing to donate the 100,000 yuan I got from the crew. The money is not much, just a little bit of sincerity."

Did Tao Mu care about money? Of course he cared. But Tao Mu cared more about what could be done with money than just money itself!

When everyone heard Tao Mu's idea that he put forward in such a simple and light attitude, they couldn't help but be shocked. Tao Mu's actions made it clear he planned to ruin the Zhang family. The phrase "we can't let the hero shed tears on top of the blood and sweat" directly put the Zhang family in the position of an ungrateful villain.

When the news media printed these articles, it was likely that everyone in the Zhang family would not be able to hold their heads up in front of their relatives and friends. What's more important was that Tao Mu's wave of momentum would definitely not stop until it turned this matter into a social hotspot. And this case had not been officially closed yet. When the case was over, the crew could also take advantage of the situation and incite another wave of discussion.