"Soy milk fritters!" Tao Mu said. After seeing a cold bowl of mochi in the kitchen, he asked casually: "What time did you come back yesterday? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Why wake you. You finally fell into a deep sleep." Da Mao disagreed. "By the way, we are going to take a few sisters to apply for acting licenses today. Let's have a meal together tonight?"

Xiao Pang also winked at Tao Mu: "The three girls are all very pretty."

Tao Mu frowned: "I don't want to go."

"Don't!" Da Mao was anxious: "We already boasted to those girls, saying that our brother is handsome enough to break the skies. They are all waiting to see you!"

Xiao Pang flipped his hair and made a pose on the side: "Mu Mu gege, give us some face, let's go~ Muah~~"

Tao Mu was disgusted enough: "Don't use the ugly trap with me (TN: like honey trap, but instead of using beauty to get what you want you try to disgust others enough to get your way hence 'ugly trap' XD)! I won't go!" He would rather stay in the rental house to watch the Olympics when he had that time.

"You have to. Let me tell you, these little sisters are truly really cute." Xiao Pang sat directly on Tao Mu with all of his heavy weight and patiently persuaded: "I think you should also get in touch with people your own age. Mingling with that crowd of old fritters from the crew everyday, aren't you feeling suffocated."

"Go! Go! It's just one meal. Then we'll go home. If you want to watch the Olympics, you can watch the Olympics, and if you want to watch oil futures, you can watch oil futures. We'll help you wash your feet and give you a massage. Okay?" Da Mao wheedled: "Anyway, you have to eat dinner, don't you? It's still eating no matter the location? And with pretty sisters to accompany you the food will be even tastier~"

Tao Mu was nagged by Da Mao and Xiao Pang so much he had no choice but to agree.

With excitement, Da Mao and Xiao Pang ran downstairs and borrowed the electric tricycle used by sister Ping to buy ingredients for the restaurant. After breakfast, they carried Tao Mu to the entrance of the Studio City.

Tao Mu knew that the two were trying to make up for yesterday's mistakes, and couldn't help but smile.

When Tao Mu arrived at the crew, he happened to see Wang Boyuan also stepping out of his nanny van. This inevitably caused Tao Mu to feel a little strange. Because according to today's filming schedule, Wang Boyuan's first scene was at ten o'clock in the morning but it was not even seven o'clock yet. Wang Boyuan seemed to have arrived a little too early.

Tao Mu nodded at Wang Boyuan and said hello: "Senior brother, morning."

"Good morning." Wang Boyuan looked at Tao Mu thoughtfully.

Honestly speaking, he didn't sleep well last night. Wang Boyuan developed a vague impulse deep in his heart after hearing Da Mao and Xiao Pang's words yesterday, and wanted to ask Tao Mu to help him.

In fact, he wanted to follow Da Mao and Xiao Pang's topic and speak some more about it yesterday, but Tao Mu changed the topic before he could. The chance was fleeting, and he was too embarrassed to ask Tao Mu to help him in stocks afterwards. After all, the two of them hadn't reached that point of friendship yet, and it might make it difficult for Tao Mu if he made such a request as it was a matter of money.

Besides, he also understood Tao Mu's concerns. Indeed, if this kind of thing led to profits, then everyone would naturally be happy. But if money was lost, Wang Boyuan couldn't guarantee that he would not take his anger out on Tao Mu. After all, in the past six months, Wang Boyuan had already lost a lot in the stock market, and he couldn't afford to mess around anymore.