ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME?

Começar do início

It was these [Book Reviews] that gave Tao Mu the inspiration on where to find his start-up capital.

——The 2008 Olympic Games were held in Beijing. At this point in the previous life, Tao Mu, like all Chinese people, had also paid attention to this nationally celebrated event. After a lapse of ten years, although some memories were blurred, Tao Mu still vividly remembered the ownership of the more important medals during the Olympic Games. And he was reborn at this node before the opening of the Olympic Games and some things could indeed be open for manipulation.

——Unexpectedly, those inexplicable book reviews would actually be useful one day. Thinking about it this way, Tao Mu suddenly felt that these inexplicable comments that popped up in his head from time to time was slightly more acceptable.

It was a pity that only after Tao Mu entered the lottery station did he realize that knowing who won the Olympic medals in advance did not help much in buying sports lottery——it went by number selection. It seemed that he might have to go abroad to find those legal gambling platforms, and think of ways from the outside.

......

After the conversation with Li Xiaoheng, Tao Mu continued his routine as a stand-in body double. On Monday morning, while there was no scenes to be filmed, he sneaked out of the crew and went to a nearby securities company to open an account. According to the memory of the previous life, he bought a few stocks that would rise soon. He had limited funds, and the market was extremely unstable due to the impact of the global financial crisis. So the best way was to continuously speculate short-term.

Tao Mu's memory was getting better and better. He remembered the financial information he had memorized in his previous life, and he still remembered the dark horses that broke through the overall decline of the stock market prices during the 2008 financial crisis and soared instead. Although occasionally there would be losses due to memory deviation and operating errors, but in general, his earnings were still very impressive.

Da Mao and Xiao Pang watched Tao Mu's funds snowball in the stock market, and both immediately felt their blood rushing in excitement. The two smiled ingratiatingly and brought their private money in front of Tao Mu, asking Tao Mu to help them speculate. The three of them were brothers for two lifetimes, Tao Mu of course would not refuse. But before accepting, he forced them to write a three thousand word essay of praise each. It was to avenge his deep hatred when the two of them 'cursed' Tao Mu by saying he would lose all of his hard-earned savings when he first opened his account.

Just when the three of them were addicted to stock trading, Tao Mu received a call from Zhao Keping to tell him of the audition——not the campus idol drama he had mentioned before but a supporting role in another martial arts drama.

"I know you are very stubborn. If you say you don't want to violate the school rules of Beijing Film, you really would have the heart to refuse the invitation of a male No. 4 audition. I think Beijing Film really should give you a certificate of 'the most obedient student'." Zhao Keping didn't hide his grievances. He had been in the industry for so many years, and he had never met such a stubborn little guy. Sure enough, the one who was more eager to seal a deal was at the disadvantage.

Zhao Keping snorted to himself and continued: "This time the situation is different. Although "The Legend of Heroes" is also a project invested by Summer Star, this film has been filming in Hengdian for more than a month. The actor who plays the male number three was foisted onto the crew by another investor. During filming, he sneaked out to audition for another movie. After the audition was successful, he kicked "The Legend of Heroes" to the curb. The crew was temporarily unable to find anyone, and the director also happened to be my old classmate so I felt that this was a good opportunity and I reported your name. It happened that Zhao Xin had also heard about you."