"Don't mention it anymore, I also regret this thing very much. Aren't I here to make amends? You have to give me a chance to show my apologies at least."

As Luo Yang spoke, his eyes fell on the grilled golden chicken feet and he frantically hinted: "How about we forget our grudges with two chicken feet?" (TN: play on expression to forget our grudges with a smile)

"Pei!" Da Mao almost laughed in anger: "You have average looks but you dream beautiful dreams. Even saying to forget grudges with two chicken feet. Have you forgotten that you were the one who wronged our brother Mu? Now you want to cheat us of two chicken feet. You must take us as fools!"

"You want to eat chicken feet, right? Okay then. If you bark twice like a dog, we'll give you two chicken feet."

This was a bit too much. Sister Ping and brother Feng, who had been standing by to help with the chicken feet, frowned. They looked at Luo Yang dressed in brand name clothes from head to toe, with just a look one could guess he was from an extraordinary background. They then looked at the luxury car parked at the door with a value of at least tens of millions and their faces changed. Just as they were about to mediate, they saw Luo Yang touching his chin and asking thoughtfully: "Two dog barks are two chicken feet. Does this mean that a dozen dog barks would be a dozen chicken feet?"

"Of course." Da Mao crossed his arms and sneered. He had long wanted to make up for Tao Mu's face. It was Tao Mu who stopped him and said it was unnecessary. But now it was not him who went to find trouble but Luo Yang himself who came looking for trouble himself. Even if he couldn't pull a sackcloth over his head, he could at least humiliate Luo Yang a bit.

Da Mao judged others from his own perspective, thinking that Luo Yang would definitely not be able to swallow this down. When the time came, whether it turned into a group fight or a one-on-one, then that was another matter.

Luo Yang ignored Da Mao and looked at Tao Mu, who had not spoken the whole time: "You think so too?"

Tao Mu glanced at Luo Yang but his hands kept moving: "There are so many restaurants on this street, and there is also a five-star hotel five kilometers east of this street. You can eat wherever. So don't make a scene here." Tao Mu expected that with the background of Luo Yang and his childhood friend, they would not eat this kind of street stall snack.

"That won't work. I said that I want to eat chicken feet, and I must eat them today." Luo Yang looked at Tao Mu, then squinted at the chicken feet. After being silent for a while, suddenly: "Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!

Tao Mu's hand shook slightly and he looked at Luo Yang in surprise.

Luo Yang 'woof'-ed on his own for a while and then said: "So? How many barks were there? Are your chicken feet enough for me to eat?"

Tao Mu: "......"

Li Xiaoheng, who was sitting in the car the whole time, wiped his face speechlessly. Did he have to go this far just for a bite!

Tao Mu glanced at Da Mao. Wang Ye didn't expect Luo Yang to be so shameless, and his whole body stiffened.

Xiao Pang collapsed with a wail: "We can't give him all! What would we eat if we give him all of it!! Both brother Feng and sister Ping did not eat either!!!"

No, they had already eaten half the pot. Tao Mu thought dryly and wondered how to solve this 'debt problem' for Da Mao. He then heard a swiping sound. Li Xiaohang, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, had lowered the window of the car and persuaded with exasperation, "Stop making trouble. Who makes amends this way."

"The matter has progressed to this point, and it has nothing to do with making amends anymore." Luo Yang said with a serious expression: "It is me using my skills (dog barking) to earn the chicken feet, now they shamelessly don't want to hand over the chicken feet!"