Tao Mu opened the door shirtless. Ye Yao and her manager Hong Jie, who were waiting at the door, looked up and saw a flawlessly white chest, beautiful six-pack abs and a sexy V-line——

Oh my mother! Going to have a nosebleed!

Ye Yao's first reaction was to cover her nose, her eyes glowing like hungry wolf eyes as they stuck themselves to Tao Mu's body.

Tao Mu was not at all interested in this woman who caused him to suffer an unwarranted disaster. Raising an eyebrow, he asked indifferently: "What is it?"

"Ah? Oh!" Ye Yao came back to her senses, her cheeks flushed, and she said shyly: "I'm here to thank you. If you didn't stand forward today, I might have been kicked out of the crew by the guy surnamed Luo already."

"How do you want to thank me?"

"Huh?" Ye Yao didn't expect Tao Mu to react like this, and was dazed for a while.

Tao Mu's headache was splitting due to the water hose pressure, and his endurance was much lower than usual. Naturally, he didn't want to deal with Ye Yao's seemingly cute but in actuality stupid mannerisms, and made to close the door.

"Ai, wait a second!" Ye Yao touched the door with her hand, and said with a ingratiating smile: "Sister Hong wants to sign you!"

Ye Yao's manager? Tao Mu raised his eyebrow slightly, and eyes like still wells looked at the mature domineering woman in a black OL suit standing behind Ye Yao.

Sister Hong had felt the charm of Tao Mu's action scenes just now when she was on the set, and she also knew that Tao Mu had a pretty face. But the visual impact felt when watching from a distance was still very different when compared to actually being in his presence.

At least the blatant sex appeal, the aggression lingering around Tao Mu that was very different from boys of the same age, and the indifferent, sexy and somewhat cynical aura, were all enough to make any woman with normal aesthetics feel weak in the knees.

"Hello -cough-," Sister Hong realized that something was wrong the moment she opened her mouth. Her voice had become a little hoarse from the visual stimulation. As a result, she had to clear her throat and adjust her state: "I am Wan Meihong, Qin Chao Entertainment's manager. You can call me sister Hong. I believe you should have heard of our company. If you are willing to join Qin Dynasty Entertainment, I promise, I will definitely be able to convince the company to catapult you to stardom."

Of course Tao Mu had heard of Qin Dynasty Entertainment. It was named after Emperor Qin Shihuang who had destroyed the six states to unify the empire. That it was given such a name was enough to show the ambitions of Qin Dynasty Entertainment. It's a pity that Tao Mu also knew that in two years, Qin Dynasty Entertainment would fall apart due to high-level internal strife, many big-name artists would leave one after another and the company never recovered from then on.

"Of course I have heard of Qin Dynasty Entertainment. But I have been admitted to Beijing Film. According to the school's regulations, students are not allowed to take acting jobs without authorization while in school. So I have no plans to sign a managing company."

A slightly cold voice with a bit of huskiness sounded in sister Hong's ears like the whispers of a lover. The handsome boy stood there shirtless, but his bearing was not as young and inexperienced as that of a teenager. He looked a little exhausted, and probably because he just took off his headpiece his short wet hair also appeared a little disheveled. Fine drops of water dripped down from the tips of his hair, and then fell downward under gravity, trailling from the tip of his nose to pass pale lips, a sexy chin, and then sliding down his chest. With that vivid and evocative appearance, even sister Hong, who believed herself to have seen her fair share of handsome men, couldn't help feeling a little dizzy——