194

Chapter 194: The Real World 3

After three days of meeting at first, Ning Qianqian was the first to ask, "What is the result of your life and death reincarnation law test?"

Huo Langzhou took a deep look at Ning Qianqian, knowing that the little girl was a little embarrassed, so he deliberately mentioned other topics first.

In the inheritance test of the law of reincarnation of life and death, he encountered countless illusions.

Most of the illusions, Huo Langzhou, who had a firm mind, quickly saw through them, and then directly broke them with force.

Only once in the fantasy realm, he met Ning Qianqian, became a loving couple with him, and gave birth to the crystallization of their love.

That time, Huo Langzhou knew that it was an illusion, but he was unable to kill the core of this illusion, "Ning Qianqian", and break the illusion.

At that time, he suddenly understood some of the true meaning of the law of reincarnation of life and death.

In this world, there is someone he wants to protect with his life, and death does not want to be separated from it.

But he is not willing to take her to die together, then he can only explore and control life and death, and never let death become an obstacle between them.

He thought that the way to break this illusion was to kill the core of building the illusion, but in fact, it was to kill himself in the void of the illusion.

Soon, he broke through the realm, and the next thing was to accept the power attached to the law of reincarnation of life and death, as well as the reward given by the dragon father, combine the Dao seed of the void and the law of reincarnation of life and death, and successfully plant this Dao seed in the dantian.

However, Huo Langzhou did not mention the dozens of different dangers he encountered when he was subjected to the inheritance test, and only said the result: "I perfectly completed the inheritance test and obtained the law Dao seed given by the dragon father.

Ning Qianqian was very happy for Huo Langzhou: "I knew you would definitely be able to get it." Huo

Langzhou looked at Ning Qianqian's delicate and beautiful little face, full of brilliant smiles, and only felt that a heart became soft.

The man's cold and handsome face also showed a soft smile, he stared at Ning Qianqian intently, and asked with a serious expression: "Qianqian, the road of cultivation, the road ahead is long, do you want to find a Taoist?" What do you think of me? The

low, pleasant voice seemed calm, but in fact there was a little nervousness.

Huo Langzhou unconsciously clenched his fists, afraid that he would be rejected.

But then, he quickly and firmly thought that even if he was rejected this time, it would be okay, they still had a lot of time anyway.

Huo Langzhou didn't wait for Ning Qianqian to speak, so he continued anxiously: "If you don't need it today, then, then I'll ask again tomorrow." Ning

Qianqian: "... Poof, hahaha. Originally

looking at Huo Langzhou's serious look just now, she also learned the names of the other half in the immortal cultivation system, Daoist, which made her nervous.

Taoist couple or something, as soon as I heard it, I knew that I was going for a long time, and it was impossible to change it casually.

As a result, Huo Langzhou came to say that she did not accept, and he asked again tomorrow, this is not to identify her, do not accept the negative answer.