115

Chapter 115: Reiki Revival 17 (1)

After the last battle with Shen Xingyu, Ning Qianqian knew that even if the other party had a sub-soul lamp, it would take a long time to take it out and launch it, and it would not explode immediately.

As long as the other party takes out the soul lamp at the first time, he uses the directional teleportation charm to escape, and he can still escape.

In this way, Ning Qianqian did not need to be too restrained because she was afraid of the soul lamp.

Thinking so, Ning Qianqian grabbed him before Ning Mingda wanted to rush up, stuffed him with twenty defensive earrings and twenty directional teleportation talismans, and two random teleportation jade talismans, instructing him to use them when he should.

It just so happened that the ordinary life-saving props that Ning Mingda bought before had been used up by him in various counter-killing operations in the past few days.

Ning Mingda didn't twist either, and accepted it directly, anyway, with his experience, these things Ning Qianqian couldn't have given him for nothing, and his brothers and sisters would be one percent more expensive than selling them to Huo Langzhou!

This is also why Ning Mingda just heard that the Huo Langzhou people were gone, and his first reaction was to gloat.

Everyone is the sheep in Ning Qianqian's sheepfold, but only one Huo Langzhou exclusively enjoys the lowest discount, who can not be a little envious and jealous?

Ning Mingda had a lot of life-saving means, and he was already super brave, this time he would be even braver, and he didn't wait for his opponent to come, directly launched the Hot Wheel, and rushed towards the four members of the Shen family.

Huo Xunfeng, Xu Mu, and Zhou Xiaotian couldn't help but twitch a little when they saw this scene.

Ning Qianqian's brother is really a completely different painting style from her!

Then, they saw that Ning Qianqian also rushed up after Ning Mingda!

If it weren't for a few towing oil bottles, Ning Qianqian's dry frame would also be super brave and super fierce!

Ning Qianqian rushed while not forgetting to tell them: "You guys just stay where you are, don't rush up and drag me back."

When Ning Qianqian rushed out far enough and didn't specifically probe with divine sense, he should not be able to hear their conversation clearly, so Huo Xunfeng whispered to Xu Mu and complained: "Old Xu, how can we say that we are also in the early stage of foundation building, and we are not so crotch-pulling, right?"

Huo Xunfeng believes that his current strength has greatly improved, and it is still no problem to protect himself.

It's just that there is also a Zhou Xiaotian who has not built a foundation among them, he is a cousin, he has to stay and protect Zhou Xiaotian for a few points, but Huo Xunfeng didn't want to rush up with him.

Xu Mu nodded silently and said, "I think I should be okay..."

Zhou Xiaotian silently clenched the sword in her hand, her eyes were full of determination, she must improve her combat power as soon as possible, and she can no longer drag the two eldest brothers.

On the other side, Ning Mingda, who arrived on the battlefield first, habitually threw out the Qiankun circle first, fixed Shen Liu, who was the highest cultivator among the four, and then threw out the Mixed Heaven Aya and bound the female cultivator who was most likely to make a trick, and then selected the burlier Shen Dashan in Shen Dashan and Shen Dahai, brandished the fire-tipped spear, and attacked the other party.